• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sso2016

1. S

Name Ideas

Maybe Joan or Nina? Jett and Joan - it's a rock band or jett and Nina home and away couple. The previous suggestion of Bonnie sounds lovely too
  2. S

Thank you so much

Thank you I'm so amazed by her. The technician didn't really make sense because rabbits try to hide pain means they should be left in pain - I didn't really get her logic. Also as she was munching so happily I wasn't going to risk her losing her appetite.
  3. S

Thank you so much

Another update I hope you don't mind if I update again but I'm so happy. Sprinkles is doing so well, when we arrived to pick her up she hadn't eaten the greens I provided the vet with - corriader, basil and mint. She started eating while we were talking which was great. She was out of it, which...
  4. S

Thank you so much

Hi I previously posted 'in need of advice' in March concerning whether or not to get my bunny Sprinkles spayed. I said she was 5 and her sisters had just died, one from aggressive ovarian cancer. I was heartbroken and guilty they hadn't been spayed as Snowflake's death could have been prevented...
  5. S

Rabbit thumping at Guinea pigs

Hi guys, so yesterday I got out my guinea pigs play pen, which used to be sprinkles but she just has free reign now, I set it up in the living room where my bunny lives. We've got wooden floor which are slippery so Sprinkles stays on the massive hearth and the big rug and jumps on the sofa. The...
  6. S

Prickly Hay

Thanks Thank you very much for the welcomes to the forums it's given me so much helpful advice already. I love it 😊 And the advice you've all is so helpful. I'm a little paranoid when I comes to her. I was just worried because I didn't want Sprinkles (my bunny) to be put off her litter tray if...
  7. S

Prickly Hay

Hi 😊 I was just wondering whether a new hay I bought was okay to put in my bunny's litter tray. I typically use p@h Timothy hay but I was reading an article and watched some video which promoted that Timothy hay should be green so I bought the burgess Timothy hay with dandelion but I noticed...
  8. S

In need of advice

Thank you Thank you for your condolences they are really appreciated. I've booked her in to be spayed but beforehand I will take her to have her blood tested 😊 Previously they were outside together but I've brought her in the house and she's so lovely. She is biting a bit though but she's...
  9. S

In need of advice

Hi I'm very new to this forum but I do understand that I shouldn't rely on members advice instead of a vet but I'm really struggling to make a decision. Recently and tragically two of our bunnies have passed away this week, the first Odyssey it is unknown she was sadly found dead on Tuesday...
Back