• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by SREwaller

1. S

Sneezing/snoring advice

Hiya! I had a rabbit who was sneezing and had no discharge and the vets I went to also didn't find anything on a clinical examination (lungs sounded clear, they were eating and excreting fine and were behaving normally too). I had to really insist for them to refer my rabbit to a rabbit...
  2. S

Death of a rabbit

thank you very much everyone! <3
  3. S

Death of a rabbit

thank you, thats a really good idea actually... I hadn't really thought about it!
  4. S

Death of a rabbit

Yes both Onyx and Bear are both males and were castrated so there's no chance she is pregnant. She isn't nesting, its more like they had a bit of a fight and then there's some fluff, in their run area of the cage.. not in their bedding area at all. Also its predominantly Bear's fur I'm finding...
  5. S

Death of a rabbit

Thanks everyone... any tips/ advice on stopping the other two pulling their fur out? Since Onyx has passed, I keep finding bits of fur that have been pulled off. Lily has recently become sexually mature (is due for her spay on Wednesday) but she is not usually aggressive. Is it possible that...
  6. S

Death of a rabbit

Thanks guys! I wasn’t thinking of getting a rabbit nowish but start looking anyways for the “ right” rabbit for them. Okay yes i’ll try and shake things up a bit in their cage and run. He died of pasteurella... they were all at the end of their treatment for it and the other two have had the...
  7. S

Death of a rabbit

Hello everyone. I sadly lost on of my rabbits last Monday. I'm unsure what to do about this. He lived in a trio so I have two rabbits left but I know they have been quite sad since his death and have been actively looking for more attention from me. What should I do...? Do I get another rabbit...
  8. S

rabbits sneezing... unknown causes!?

Hello everyone, I hope you and your bunnies are well! I took Bear to the RVC in his carrier (he can stretch all the way in it) with a blanket on top. I lined it with a towel and a puppy pad and added some hay in there which he munched on a lot.The RVC were absolutely fantastic. The rabbit...
  9. S

travelling with Bear on public transport!

Yes im sure he will be fine, he's been gone before and he won't be gone for more than 5 hours at most so it should be fine :) My usual vets are close too and Bear has alway been okay with the car (in fact he purrs and lies down lol) I've just never taken a rabbit on public transport and I was...
  10. S

thank you @zoobec! I'll be sure to bring his favourite food and hay as well as some water. Im not sure I can take his partners with him because their carrier isn't big enough for 3 at a time :(
  11. S

thank you! That sounds like a good idea.
  12. S

Hello everyone, I'm taking Bear up to the RVC on Friday for his first appointment. I need to take a train and a tube on the London Underground for this. Do you have any tips fro travelling with rabbits? I don't have a harness but I thought he might prefer being in his carrier anyways. It has a...
  13. S

Climbing rabbits

Wow I can't believe your rabbits can climb that high! That sure is a skill, albeit a scary one :lol:
  14. S

Climbing rabbits

haha hello @jewaller ! Thank you for your lovely message. So sorry to hear about your rabbits passing away last year, I also lost my two rabbits around that time! My current rabbits do not live in their exercise pen - do not worry! They are never in their exercise pen without me being around, as...
  15. S

Climbing rabbits

Aww that is so cute! My rabbit Lily also has curly whiskers and is also part rex! What an interesting mix you have! Here is Lily
Back