• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sparklebunny

1. S

Heidi's lady bits

No, no pain relief. Just antibiotics and been told to keep an eye on her. Her temperature is normal and her behaviour hasn't changed at all. She's due back tomorrow for another check over
  2. S

Heidi's lady bits

Just a quick update. Heidi is a girl (not a boy), it's not Myxomatosis or Rabbit Syphilis... Basically what's happened is (somehow) she's managed to get a cut down there. The vet asked if they had been fighting which (when ever we've been around) they haven't. They chase eachother around but...
  3. S

Heidi's lady bits

Well... That's what I was told.... [/URL][/IMG]
  4. S

Heidi's lady bits

She's 15 weeks old. I can't feel any bits or lumps or scabs anywhere on her (and I check her twice a day). She's otherwise totally normal
  5. S

Heidi's lady bits

No other swelling's, her eyes are perfectly normal and she feels her normal temperature. No signs of any mites, ticks etc or bite marks anywhere. She's going to the vets on Saturday for a visit before she gets vaccinated.
  6. S

Rabbits head sways

I'm not sure about rabbits but I know that red eyed rats do it to help them locate things (as best they can as rats have VERY poor eye sight) so it could be possible if she has those genes
  7. S

Heidi's lady bits

Evening all I've just checked the girls over and have noticed that Heidi's lady bits look a bit swollen and red. She is hopping about and eating normally...Does anyone know what it might be?
  8. S

What exactly is the difference...

Yeah we've been investigating where to get hay from but I was just curious as to why there would be two types of hay if it doesn't really make a difference
  9. S

It was this stuff. I got a free small one from PAH the other day (my local one was giving out loads of freebies) http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/pets/timothy-feeding-hay-1kg-by-pets-at-home?gclid=CPKNs5ad-b4CFabItAodvyYAxw
  10. S

Fur balls

Brilliant thank you :D
  11. S

Between eating hay and bedding hay? Mine seem to eat both anyway
  12. S

Fur balls

I read somewhere that Rabbits get fur balls but can't easily get rid of them. Is this true and if so how would I go about dealing with it if it happens (only just thought of it cos Heidi was sat grooming Princess)
  13. S

We got them!

Oh good idea! Heidi took a treat from me last night but Princess wouldn't even sniff it so I put it down in front of her and Heidi had that as well (always eating that girl).:lol:
  14. S

We got them!

Those are some good names. My boy ratties are Ziggy, Monty & Duke.... Not that imaginative lol We named them Heidi (cos she likes to hide a lot) who is the cross rex and Princess (she's very much a diva). Still trying to get them not to run away as soon as I walk into the conservatory but they...
  15. S

We got them!

Crikey Sarah...That's some list lol Yeah I'm quite excited to see how she turns out
Back