• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sparkle x

1. Sparkle x

Albie - my little fighter

Im glad i adopted them both, they were both very special bunnies, i hope there reunited again :love:
  2. Sparkle x

Thankyou, you helped keep him going a little longer. Im sorry, i couldnt of prayed anymore for him. He was so weak this week, it was absolutely heartbreaking, i hope hes pain free now with his two girlfriends
  3. Sparkle x

Thankyou for all your support and advice over the past few weeks x
  4. Sparkle x

Albie has been very poorly for a while now and today i had to let him go to the bridge. Albie run pain free through the grass with your two girlfriends, Lottie who you was bonded with when i adopted you and Phoebe who you was bonded with when Lottie passed away and sadly you ended up alone when...
  5. Sparkle x

Rabbit Savvy vet, West Yorkshire

Thankyou. Will look in to peoples suggestions. I really like Abbey House, although neuters are abit pricey. Vaccinations are good prices and ive always been happy with my Vet and her work, just gutted shes leaving to be honest :cry:
  6. Sparkle x

Mischief and Tinkers Mum, i think we have the same Vet and if we do, its her that is leaving :(
  7. Sparkle x

Have sent you a PM :wave:
  8. Sparkle x

Sadly she is too far, however i have been referred to her before, but been realistic too far to be going over every few days
  9. Sparkle x

Found out today my rabbit vet is leaving and her replacement isnt really glued up on bunnies, im panicing now, as i currently have a poorly bunny. Im looking for a Vet with good rabbit knowledge and not too far from Huddersfield/Brighouse/Leeds area. :wave:
  10. Sparkle x

Tommy (Tireve Monarch) 2/11/11 aged 25

handsome chappy, so sorry for your loss :cry: xx
  11. Sparkle x

Riding Today :)

Hes lovely :wave:
  12. Sparkle x

Joint update for all myxi buns

Very sorry for your loss Tinsel :cry:
  13. Sparkle x

Boarding bunny at work... Looking for a little weight gain/diet advice!

watching this thread closely as i have a bun with similar issues, however hes battling Snuffles :cry:
  14. Sparkle x

Albies snuffles/weighloss; Updated started injections

Albie returned to the Vets last week and we decided to carry on with the Baytril. The discharge had moved to only one nostril. He had no weight gain. So we decided to start feeding 5-6meals a day of Critical Care. We returned today, a week later. Hes put gone from 1.15kg to 1.19kg, so a little...
  15. Sparkle x

I might need a fosterer... :'( UD post 127

Just want to see ive been through similar to what your going through, i lost everything, my house, my belongings, money and some of my animals. I felt like you, but it DOES fade and you do begin to feel better :love: Easier said than done but please stay strong, take care of yourself and use...
Back