• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Spacegirl

1. S

Concerned about possible spread of disease.

Well just to update this, Spikes and Daffodil are still as fit and healthy as they ever were so now that two weeks has passed I think I can say that whatever danger there was is hopefully over now :thumb:
  2. S

Thanks for all the nice well wishes :) This morning Spikes and Daffodil are both looking well and were as enthusiastic as always about their greens :D They both had the RHD2 last night and the vet said they were both looking very healthy. Once I get to next weekend I think I will be able to say...
  3. S

Following on from my other post about loosing a pasturella rabbit, I have now found that his housemate has also died without warning this morning :( I have made an emergency appointment for my remaining pair to have their RHD2 vaxes this afternoon (they already have the myxi/RHD1) but...
  4. S

What to do with a single bun with pasturella

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I haven't been on here for a while, but still enjoying my rabbits (and guineas, chickens, ducks, tortoise . . . ) :D I am taking another of my rabbits in for his vaccinations so I will discuss the VHD2 with them and hopefully get that done (I know there was a lot of...
  5. S

Both vaxed but not for VHD2. No other symptoms in Scampi - he had been well and active and eating. I will be keeping a close eye o Pip and obviously wouldn't introduce him to a new rabbit anyone in the immediate future just to make sure he's OK first :)
  6. S

I was fairly sure they had pasturella when I saw them ("adopted" them from the rehoming section of pets@home who told me their vet made no mention of pasturella *sigh*). I took them to my vet who agreed and put them both on a course of antibiotics. Pip - the remaining rabbit - had less symptoms...
  7. S

I took on a pair of rabbits a few months back who both had pasturella. Unfortunately one of them has died suddenly and now I am not sure what to do with the remaining rabbit. I like to keep all my rabbits in bonded pairs or groups but I don't want to risk passing on pasturella to a healthy...
  8. S

6ft hutch/run Tenterden Kent to Dagenham Essex

You're very welcome to come visit and have a go (and tea and cake of course!) ;)
  9. S

I haven't been on for a while- too busy with kids and animals!! :D
  10. S

The hutch/run is mine! :wave: If it helps I can offer tea and cake at this end! ;)
  11. S

Closest rescue to Tenterden, Kent?

I'll ask her, thanks! :D
  12. S

Hi Louise! :wave: bunnies and babies all well :D Any looks gorgeous :love: Not sure if Essex is a bit far for my friend though?
  13. S

I have a friend who has just lost one of her pair and she is looking for a new rabbit to bond with him - she wants a speyed young female and she has a large outdoor enclosure and a large neutered male for her to live with :D Can anyone tell me of any rescue centres or individuals with rabbits to...
  14. S

Cloudy eye?

I have just noticed today thaqt Lucky's left eye has completely clouded over and there is a little white discharge coming from it. She has no other symptoms. I am obviously gettig her to a vet ASAP but I would appreciate any advice/eeperience on what this might be. I can't believe that I could...
  15. S

Update on my Starlights bunnies

Um, I guess I should have put this in stories and photos. Oops!
Back