• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sophie French Lop Mum

1. Sophie French Lop Mum

Lottie and Truffle checking in

Oh and have to put a word in for little Eddie because he makes my little furry family complete [emoji3059] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. Sophie French Lop Mum

Thanks everyone [emoji3059] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. Sophie French Lop Mum

Hey! It's been a while since I last posted. Truffle and Lottie have been spayed (few weeks ago) and are doing really well. They're now 6 months old!! Hope you're all okay [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. Sophie French Lop Mum

Vet couldn’t believe my French lops were only 12 weeks old haha - photos

Aw that’s so nice thank you [emoji3590] They are sisters from the same litter. I nearly chose a girl and a boy but so glad I got these two x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Sophie French Lop Mum

Just another daily dose of bunnies being cute Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Sophie French Lop Mum

Clock strikes 9(pm) - video

Umm I’ve only had them for 2 weeks as they are still babies but they have a big box of toys and I allow them to destroy cardboard boxes which they love to do. That seems to have kept them from damaging anything so far and when I’ve seen signs of them being interested in something that I don’t...
  7. Sophie French Lop Mum

Clock strikes 9(pm) - video

They are so chilled all day... and then the clock strikes 9....... 3 months old today [emoji3060] https://youtu.be/yqEsGDBJboE They love the tube I’m gonna have to get more [emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sophie French Lop Mum

French lops 3 months old - introducing them to veggies

She seems fine thanks for asking... no unusual stools in the pen last night and nothing I’m worried about while they’ve been out hopping around the house so far today. She is currently very happily swinging around and bashing things with a kitchen roll tube.... Sent from my iPhone using...
  9. Sophie French Lop Mum

Thank you I appreciate the advice. I will make sure they only eat hay tomorrow and when Lottie’s stools are normal again I’ll try something different. Herbs sound good :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Sophie French Lop Mum

Hey my French lop sisters have turned 12 weeks old. I tried to introduce a small amount of celery and a few tiny tiny bits of apple, to get them gradually used to veggies and because I’m still letting them get used to me, I wanted them to eat from my hand, which they did. However one of them...
  11. Sophie French Lop Mum

They absolutely love each other. They’re always grooming and cuddling with each other Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Sophie French Lop Mum

The dark brown girl is Truffle and the sandy girl is Lottie :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Sophie French Lop Mum

They have grown so much in the two weeks I’ve had them. And made so much progress. They’re so wonderful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Sophie French Lop Mum

New French Lops owner!

Thanks everyone :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back