• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sootybunny

1. S

Question!

Hey! As MightyMax said, lawn mower clippings should never be fed, but normal grass straight from the ground is great! My bunny (who sadly passed away a few months ago) used to eat the grass in his run every day for eight years. I would move around his hutch and run ever so often, allowing...
  2. S

Can pasteurella be caught from the environment?

Thank you so much :) I really appreciate all the advice xx
  3. S

Hi :) Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate the advice and help. Thanks MightyMax for the extra info! binkybunnyox, do you think disinfected water bowls are okay? Thanks again! Xx
  4. S

Hi, Thank you for your kind words :love: That sounds like a good idea - I feel a lot more reassured! I have also kept some fleeces which he used, and was planning on giving them a hot wash and tumble dry; hopefully that ought to kill anything else. I think that I will definitely wait a while...
  5. S

Hi guys :wave: Recently my bun of eight years passed away from (what the vet diagnosed) pasteurella. The infection obviously brought his system down incredibly fast, and he was gone in a matter of days :cry: I have chucked out all of his toys (and the old hutch and run) and thouroughly...
Back