• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Softhart

1. S

gorgeouse guineas

Lots of strokes and talk to them as you wash them, probably no need for me to say this but slowly dunk them into the water too, most of mine used to love bath time! :D
  2. S

Bunny Fun!

Hide veg under flowerpots? Hay in the silver balls? If they're living in shed you could fix some levels into it and ramps watching them charge about that like mad things ;)
  3. S

Advice on getting another bunny

Territorial issues shouldn't matter as long as you bond them on a new area he hasn't been before. As others have said before me, age and size being the same will probably help but if he is lonely I doubt he'd care :roll: Is he neutered?
  4. S

Most common rabbit name?

Fudge is used a lot down here, mainly due to the colour being quite wide ranged :D Lots of Maisys about
  5. S

gush!!

Black gold? Thats one way of putting it ;)
  6. S

Rabbit Boarding West Midlands

I'm in a black shirt this year, no longer a bumble bee. I can't exactly tap somebody on the shoulder and ask them whether they are on Rabbits United... The girl..obviously with really long hair though
  7. S

She teaches Science as well Ah right Yr12 or yr13? I think i may have seen you walk past my geography class in the south block at period 3, not too sure. Theres no use in me posting a picture because i transform at school :shock::shock::shock:
  8. S

She's pretty awesome, was my form tutor in yr8 with Miss Cunliffe :shock: Now she's got my 'brother's form with Josh Sly's mum..namely Mrs Sly :roll:
  9. S

Your opinions please

Funny you should say that.:shock: When I used to show my guinea pigs, I would wash them and then dry and let them run round my bedroom. Afterwards one time came on my computer To find that my guinea-pig-had-eaten-my-mouse-cable. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::roll:
  10. S

Fab picture!!

Cute How did he get in there?
  11. S

Little handreared bunny

He was so lively as well Would of loved the run about the living room the next day :cry: Binky Free Little Old Man
  12. S

Those that have handreared baby bunny's

Mum's just fed them again Two of them didn't really eat a lot But the others were Ok i guess The fattest little one took nearly 3ml!:D :D :D I had to toilet them:lol: Do they still need toileting if they are two weeks old? If so how long for? Thanks
  13. S

Hello, I'm another newie!

hullo :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  14. S

Someone was asking about guinea housing

EXCUSE ME, YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE LITTLE SA!:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x !!!! She is too small to fit in with your other silver agouti's so she has to stay here.
Back