• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Snowy

1. Snowy

Rescue Secret Santa 2015- parcels are stating to arrive thread!

Oh wow! we have received another secret santa, RU15, fantastic box of goodies, the bunnies are going to love all the goodies, and I love the box of chocolate biscuits for us, we will keep them for Christmas, thank you so much, it's very kind of you xx
  2. Snowy

Oh wow! Just received a parcel from Secret Santa RU31, thank you so much, it brilliant, the bunnies will love it
  3. Snowy

Thank you to the secret santa who sent our bunnies at the Rabbit Retreat a parcel, RU14, it's fantastic, Princess Brie has nabbed the hidey hole, I will get a picture as soon as I can and the mats are brilliant, thank you very much, we have some happy buinnies xx Here is Princess Brie showing...
  4. Snowy

Available Rescue: Howard and his Hair- an Experienced and Dedicated Home Needed For an 'Unusual' Rabbit

Yes, I offered a forever home but never received a reply :cry:
  5. Snowy

Bobbie 22nd July 2015

Oh my goodness!! I have just heard about beautiful Bobbie, I am so sorry Jane, you must be devastated, I will never, ever forget that horrendous place and getting her out of there, she was in and awful wire care, 18 inches square with a hose pipe running through it with punched holes in for her...
  6. Snowy

Transport from Cambridge to Warwickshire OR up the A1 towards Notts...NOW SORTED

Thank you to everyone who helped with this hammy run, really appreciate the help xx
  7. Snowy

Peter Rabbit

Our handsome boy Peter Rabbit went to the bridge this afternoon, he was fine this morning but when we went to feed them supper he had left for the bridge Peter came to live with us on the 11th January 2008 when he was 2 years old, he was a gorgeous bunny and had a fabulous nature, such a cheeky...
  8. Snowy

Our Beautiful 'Skylark' 26/1/14

I am so sorry Maisie, binky free beautiful Skylark, have fun at the bridge xxx
  9. Snowy

Goodbye Lilly

I am so sorry Ceri, you are a fabulous bunny mummy and you really helped this bunny, you gave her much needed care and loads of love, that was something she had never had before in her life, you did everything you could for her, I am so sorry you are going through this and I know you are...
  10. Snowy

St.Nicholas Abbey (racehorse)

Gallop free at the bridge, safe from the vile people that exploit you and treat you with such disregard Gallop free in the bright sunshine on the long lush grass xxx
  11. Snowy

Spenser's tantrum - result!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  12. Snowy

Tommy Trooper has gone..........

They are just gorgeous and they make a lovely pair :love::love::love:
  13. Snowy

Tommy Trooper has gone..........

And got himself a wife :thumb: You may remember this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?403930-Please-meet-my-tripod-foster-bunny Well Tommy Trooper came to live with us and we had him neutered, he has recovered very well, a couple of weeks ago we let him have a nose to...
  14. Snowy

2 bunnies in my local P@H adoption centre

Well said and totally agree, and furthermore Pets at Home would just fill their spaces with more bunnies anyway and then just laugh all the way to the bank
Back