• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by smudge.x

1. smudge.x

Hi, I'm new here!

Thank you everyone. :love:
  2. smudge.x

Problem or not?

No, she has been cutting her down on her carrots.
  3. smudge.x

Problem or not?

She drinks quite a lot really, and Diana said should she carry on giving Bella the Selective pellets.
  4. smudge.x

Problem or not?

It's called Selective and she's just putting a few on top of her normal food.
  5. smudge.x

Problem or not?

She's on the bag of food from the pet shop. No she's not changing over her food.
  6. smudge.x

Problem or not?

Opps, could someone move it for me? :oops: Diana said she started given her extra different pellets (the ones Amy brought over).
  7. smudge.x

Hi, I'm new here!

Hi, thank you everyone for welcoming me. :D
  8. smudge.x

Problem or not?

My sisters rabbits pee is a dark yellowish colour, wasn't sure if it was supposed to be as dark as it is. Please help if you can, -Zoe.
  9. smudge.x

Hi, I'm new here!

Hi, my name is Zoe and I have a male guinea pig called Smudge and he is just over a year old now, and I love him to bits. My sister is called Diana and she has a rabbit called Bella who is just over a year old aswell. :wave:
Back