• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sissa

1. Sissa

another question!

ok quicky: cod liver oil? to improve rabbits condition? i was looking round pet shop, and saw vitamins etc, but knew olly doesnt need any cos hes good enough. but i saw cod liver oil, which is good for everything it said, but i checked anyway to make sure it was ok with rabbits! wat do people...
  2. Sissa

veg

here u go: http://www.houserabbit.co.uk/rwf/articles/feeding.htm if u scroll down, a list of stuff which is ok for rabbits sass xxxx
  3. Sissa

yay!

hey all! thanks for those who replyed to my message of what the best type of rabbit food is! i am now feeding him 50g of it everyday, and i am pleased to note he ate it all up! (cos usually hes a very fussy eater!) the feed is called science select or something and smells funny but oh well...
  4. Sissa

best feed?

me again just interested to know - what is the best avaliable rabbit feed in britain? cos i might want it for my olly to live as long as he can! good feed is everything!! (according to him! :D ) cuh. the things we do for our rabbits ay?! we are all crazy!!! sass xxxxxx
  5. Sissa

Two males together?

that spayed female from a rescue idea sounds really really good! we had a rescued female (dutch! hehe of corse!) before but she fell ill, and i found her rock solid in the morning, when i came down for breakfast (she was in the kitchen to stay warm, she must of jumped out from the massive box...
  6. Sissa

pic

thanks! much appreciated!
  7. Sissa

pic

hey..... u know my pic of my rabbit? loads of people have cool smaller ones, with their rabbits names on...i really want a cool one like those! anyone do me one? cheers! sass xxx
  8. Sissa

You know the runs are too wet to put them out when....

frogs haha, my rabbit loves frogs! he goes up and sniffs them, then settles down near one and has a jolly time! xsass
  9. Sissa

the great escape...

my rabbit, orlando (named after the place in america after i visitied it, not the actor!) better known as Olly is the master of escapees. we have always let our rabbits run free basically everyday, except in winter when it is bitterly cold. and im usually very good, just checking that there are...
  10. Sissa

Bunny out in Rain

hehe! hehe, my rabbit does that alllll the flipping time! i look out wen its raining, and there he is, in his "spot"! where the rain is going! so wen im at home, wenever it starts raining, i shove him in his hutch, cos he can easily hop in it, he just refuses too! hes in there now actually...
  11. Sissa

Two males together?

Hey! Im new to this forum just to say, but here is my query - I have a lovely dutch male rabbit, about 4 - 5 years old now. hes absoultely gorgeous, and got a typical dutch rabbit characteristics! Ive cared for rabbits since ive been born (im 14 now) and we've always had dutch rabbits, and im...
Back