• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by SilverFox0205

1. S

Bunny Partner Questions

I did see a lot of pretty small coops around, but those are measurements I took myself of the indoor part based on the side panel that is unpacked (sorry, I meant to say the whole thing isn't unpacked, but some parts are) Oh! And in response to BattleKat: We got some thickish rectangular mesh...
  2. S

Bunny Partner Questions

When I say large I more so mean that she's reached her adult size, I'm rather sure she's an adult (1 year old) Dwarf Lop, but mum insists she's just a regular Lop even though Dwarf Lops aren't actually small. She's not huge, I think she'd make good use of the space since the sides of the new...
  3. S

Bunny Partner Questions

Annoyingly I couldn't find a picture showing it to scale with anything, but this is the one we got: https://2ecffd01e1ab3e9383f0-07db7b9624bbdf022e3b5395236d5cf8.ssl.cf4.rackcdn.com/Product-800x800/cf2d63ba-566f-40ed-878e-b0c647a751dd.jpg Opinions? I think it'll be ideal, plenty of indoor space...
  4. S

Bunny Partner Questions

Hi there! I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place, truthfully with the questions I have I wasn't sure where to put it after looking around at the main topics. I'm new here, can you tell? I have a couple of questions about getting a second rabbit, though they aren't particularly about...
Back