• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by sierra*323

1. sierra*323

Carrier recommendations for single old bun

Thanks all :) Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  2. sierra*323

Carrier recommendations for single old bun

Hi everyone! I haven't been around in a while but am looking for some recommendations and thought of here. We lost our Tango last year aged 9 and a half, leaving my house bun Finx alone. Tried her with my other pair but the bond didn't go well so for now she is living single inside with us...
  3. sierra*323

Advice please - grieving widowed bun

Yeah currently Doris and Pepper are in the indoor pen and Finx in the rest of the living room. Finx has no broken skin just big chunks of fur pulled, but Doris has three bad bites and will need a stitch or two. Both been checked over by the (emergency, ouch) vets and sent home, wanted Doris to...
  4. sierra*323

Disaster! Doris and Finx had a big fight out of the blue. Doris has to have a stitch in one bite [emoji24] It was going so well, no idea what happened. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  5. sierra*323

[emoji7] thank you! Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  6. sierra*323

Thanks [emoji4] yes I imagine I'll have to cave and put a tray there if she doesn't change her mind soon! For now I'm doing as you suggest re. putting poos in the tray and using vinegar. Fingers crossed! Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  7. sierra*323

Hi again! Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread, I have a new question... The trio are doing well inside their pen and I'm now trying to gradually allow time in the rest of the living room. Long term I want to allow access 24/7 as I did with Finx and Tango, the pen is too small to be a...
  8. sierra*323

OMG, just seen Pepper walking...

Tango used to do this! We called it 'sneaking' - he did it when trying to keep a low profile [emoji6] Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  9. sierra*323

We have graduated to living room play time... So far so good. Pepper was too busy binkying around the room to have his photo taken. I'm installing an extra runaround door in their pen, to avoid traffic jams and make sure no one bun can own the entrance. Seems a bit more warren-like too. Same...
  10. sierra*323

Yep, it is. I built my own indoor house out of bits from a local recycling centre (and the shed haha) and then saved up to fill it with MPH furniture as my DIY skills are nowhere near that level of finish! The hay rack is usually inside a castle but I didn't think that was a good idea for these...
  11. sierra*323

Let's hope it stays that way! Thanks for your help [emoji4] it's good to have some shared experiences to draw from (and people who don't think I'm completely mad). I think all being well I'll need to adapt some of their furniture before it goes back in, add some extra exits to some hidey holes...
  12. sierra*323

We have moved! So far so good. I've risked a litter tray but am watching closely and will take it away if they squabble over it. I got over excited and moved their signs too. Prepare for photo overdose (sorry)! Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  13. sierra*323

Stayed on the sofa in the end. No puppy panels I'm afraid! The next space is their permanent home hopefully, it's not much bigger at 6x3ft because Finx and Tango were never shut in. It's only a few feet away from where they are now. I'm not sure exactly what my logic is but I'm inclined to try...
  14. sierra*323

Thanks! I did not get much sleep camped out on the sofa next to them haha. There's a lot of grooming and snuggling, they'll go for hours looking chilled, then Pepper will have a bout of chasing/mounting. Finx runs, Doris honks and then they settle down again. Surprisingly given their...
  15. sierra*323

Obligatory bonding photo... Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Back