• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sibby

1. Sibby

Vibes for Daphne

Loads of vibes ad I hope she is feeling better now xxx
  2. Sibby

Please help! Euthanasia decision to be made :-( Molar extraction, tumours, distraught

Thank you so much, I took your advice! Sarah Pellett was wonderful! x
  3. Sibby

Please help! Euthanasia decision to be made :-( Molar extraction, tumours, distraught

Hi folks, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back on here to firstly thank you all so much for your help and advice, and secondly to update you. When I took Gilby back to that vet, they were really shocked he was doing so well and agreed he wasn't ready to be put down. I asked about how...
  4. Sibby

Hi lovely friends, I just wanted to apologise for not thanking everyone individually and for the late reply; I've only had my phone for internet, and after typing out a long reply after Gilby's visit to the vet, I seemed to have lost it due to a lack of signal. Thank you all again for sharing...
  5. Sibby

Wow, like everyone else who's taken the time to contribute to this thread, you're so helpful and lovely, thank you! It's very helpful indeed to hear from someone who has experience in nursing buns with dental problems, and I'm grateful for your advice. I've just cut up some hay into tiny pieces...
  6. Sibby

Hi, thanks so much for your reply and for your advice on snipped up herbs and greens. He's loving the mushed pellets, but I've been concerned that the lack of hay will lead to another episode of stasis, so this is great advice. I'll check out Readigrass too :-) When he was healthy, I'd only give...
  7. Sibby

Hi lovely people - wow, you have all been so wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences and thoughts! I'm taking all of this on board, and am so grateful! Thank you also for reassuring me that metacam is ok to be given long term, and for the other tips. I will...
  8. Sibby

Hi lovely people - wow, you have all been so wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences and thoughts! I'm taking all of this on board, and am so grateful! Thank you also for reassuring me that metacam is ok to be given long term, and for the other tips. I will...
  9. Sibby

Hi, I'm new here, and was hoping I might be able to get some feedback/advice from fellow bunny owners. I'm very desperate. In Jan 2008 I adopted Gilbert (aka "Gilby") - a baby lionhead cross bunny. He's my first pet - and has been my much-loved companion through my 20s and 30s. I don't have...
Back