• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by shov.samal

1. S

Hope :)

Yeah that's Wat I thought!! He has been searching for veggies every minute... and won't even look at his grass or hay..will reduce gradually :) thank you!
  2. S

Thank you :) yeah they do but it's difficult to maintain cos we don't have proper vet facilities. So they end up getting sick if not taken proper care. Sent from my SM-T331 using Tapatalk
  3. S

Okay..my bunny is used to eating fresh grass recently I started giving timothy hay..and a friend had suggested data the food bowl should b full all the time. So I have been feeding him wid veggies (coriander, mint and spinach) I give once in d morning. Once in d evening and once in d night...
  4. S

Hi :) is there a quantity of veggies that should be supplied? I mean should his vegetables bowl be full 24x7? Sent from my SM-T331 using Tapatalk
  5. S

I am going through the sites..If I face any trouble will nudge you :) Sent from my SM-T331 using Tapatalk
  6. S

Thank you so much :) Sent from my SM-T331 using Tapatalk
  7. S

Thank you ^_^ yea sure :) Sent from my SM-T331 using Tapatalk
  8. S

So I adopted a friends bunny whom I named Hope ..he's probably 4 months old now! I have taken enough guidance from the Internet but still I feel I need to know more since there are no good vets here in India. Can anyone guide me through mandatory stuff ? I know grass and hay is 100% important...
Back