• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by shellsteve74

1. S

Can rabbits eat Spinach!

can rabbits eat spinach hi can you tell me on average how much broccoli should a bun have? We are trying different veg but polo loves broccoli. If polo is having to much would it change the colour of his wee? Thanks for any advice. P.S Polo loves spinach:D
  2. S

behaviour

Polo's cage is big enough to house three rabbits, it has two stories to it also although he spends most of the time on the top of the cage. I meant to say that we bring polo in to the house to run about as we live on a garrison and the sound of the tanks frightens him/her. I have a feeling that...
  3. S

behaviour

Hi All we are new here. We have only had polo for 4 weeks and he/she is now12 weeks old. Polo comes into the house and goes into the garden with me on the few dry days we have had. We have bought bordom breakers for in the house and the cage, but after a short time in the house polo starts to...
  4. S

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

roll call Name- Michelle and Alexandra Area- Catterick North yorkshire Why did you choose your RU name? = its the name I use for most forums Names of your rabbits = Polo but he's Alexandra's bunny Do you work, if yes what job do you do = no I run a charity for a rare bowel condition...
Back