• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Shell

1. S

Manchester to Newmarket

On the other thread I offered to do Notts to Cambs as I do this journey most weekends. I'm off on holiday tomorrow not back until the 21st so wouldnt be able to help until after then.
  2. S

ideas for hayracks please..

Bugsy and Lola have a hanging basket for a hay rack :) I have one of them Ikea carrier bag holders lying around doing nothing, I never thought of using that.. great idea! :D
  3. S

BunnyRun needed between Manchester + Cambridge:U/D can anyone do Manchester to Leeds

I could collect from you in Lincs on Saturday, and take down to Cambs on Sunday.. Just need to get bun from Manchester to Leeds.
  4. S

BunnyRun needed between Manchester + Cambridge:U/D can anyone do Manchester to Leeds

I am travelling from Notts to Cambs on Friday night and again on Sunday.. but would need someone to get bun from Manchester to Notts in the meantime.
  5. S

dead animals in hay - what's the best you've found

A rabbit's leg :cry:
  6. S

Available Rescue: Some of our Boys MORE ADDED

Here's some more pics of Carrot & Parsnip from when they were staying with me :) And here is one of them in my office at work waiting to go and be handed over to Jill.
  7. S

Ski - Cat

I'm so sorry :( Sleep tight Ski xxx
  8. S

Litter trays - what do you use?

Storage boxes from Wilko's too here. Perfect size and high enough to stop accidents over the edges :D
  9. S

Honeybunny foster buns - Carrot & Parsnip

:wave: I'm still fostering them. They are off back to the vets tomorrow to have their teeth done again. They are going back to Jill next week when she is back from holidays and she will be getting them neutered at her vets in Leicester. For the first few weeks the humping, chasing, nipping...
  10. S

I need a name!

She is absolutely beautiful! :love:
  11. S

Quite possibly :D
  12. S

They are both boys :lol:
  13. S

I think Jill might be going to seperate them.. so you can have one each! :lol:
Back