• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Shelby

1. S

bunny toys?

:wave: i have an idea or 2. my :bunny: likes to play with ahy balls.or, u could get a little hut that she can chu on. 1 thing u could do is get a hay holder. it is a metal ball that holds hay. it might keep her bissy 4 a wile. write back and tell me how it works.:D
  2. S

not para.. honest!!

HI:wave: your :bunny:'s r so qute!!!:p what r thier nams?? quick ?. r you in 4-h? just wondering. i love your :rabbit2:'s. by 4now!!:wave:
  3. S

Awwwwwwwww

HI ALL:wave: My:bunny: doea the quteat thing to me sometimes!! when i rech my hand in his cage, if i pet his head, he licks me!:lol: and when we let him out in his pen, if i walk by, sometimes he folows me. i love playing whith him!!!!:love: :D by 4 now!!:wave:
  4. S

Weird rubbing??

Thanks!!! WOW!!! THANKS!!!! I'm glad that it's not serious!:D I liked the bunny!
  5. S

Weird rubbing??

I have notice that my bunny has been rubbing his chin on everything. could he be sick or have a tooth probelem? I just don't know what could be wrong. I just don't want anything to happen to him. What is wrong, should I be worried about it, is it serious? I need help. :roll:
Back