• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ShazzaBunny

1. S

I have been asked to join Failry Beloved Rabbit Care's Management Committee

Thank you :D Wriggle is super thank you, she will be 7 weeks tomorrow, and i have just decided to reunited her with her mum (i am pretty sure she is a she), will get some photo's for you over the next day or two, you will see massive changes) :D
  2. S

Thank you :D That is Holly in the picture, one of my own bunnies (she is showing signs of ageing now right enough) Jessica is here too though.
  3. S

I was fostering Bubbles, really love her, but my friend adopted her, so i will hear how she gets on :D
  4. S

Oh wow, thats wonderful! Ruby and Ola are amazing bunnies, i met Ruby when she was a tiny baby, my friend just adopted their grandma Bubbles :D. You will love them!
  5. S

I am thrilled that David and Feona think so highly of me, my rabbit skills and commitment, i am really looking forward to getting stuck into my role :D...
  6. S

Frankie, Benny and Willow, , all 3 together.. sort of!!,!

Aww yay, i have been awaiting these pictures, they are lovely :love::love::love::love::love: glad they are getting on well.
  7. S

If you could steal anyone's bunny whose would it be....

Wriggle thanks all her fans :love::love::love: Bluesmums Marnie for obvious reasons :lol::love: Lots of them actually, i love them all :love:
  8. S

Branston Pickle

I only had you two months, and you were only little over a year young :cry: i dont know what happened, i dont understand why you were taken, im sorry i failed you
  9. S

Big Bunny Run Needed ESSEX to GLASGOW (poss just NOTTINGHAM to Glasgow 26th/27th JAN

I *believe* this is now sorted, will give Lhanna a nudge to update you :D
  10. S

when you have a pair of rabbits you need to multitask

That is impressive :lol: :love:
  11. S

Need someone to look at a picture for me / SORTED thank you

Sorted now, thank you :D:love:
  12. S

Need someone to look at a picture for me / SORTED thank you

I cant decide if/what is wrong with this rabbit, cant go public, can someone willing to help pm me please. Not my rabbit.
  13. S

Some snow based enrichment for the buns!

Great idea :thumb: Gorgeous bunny :love:
  14. S

Baby Wriggle will be 5 weeks tomorrow

:lol::lol::lol: I actually glanced up at my pm's :oops::lol:. She is just wonderful, thanks for the lovely compliments everyone :D
Back