• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by shazbat11

1. shazbat11

They're here!

My new babies are home 💕 http://s76.photobucket.com/user/Shazbat11/media/received_618579468607061.jpeg.html http://s76.photobucket.com/user/Shazbat11/media/received_537563929985248.jpeg.html
  2. shazbat11

Reintroduction

Been a long time since I was last here, so I thought it best to reintroduce myself. I was bunny mum to Milly and Charlie, unfortunately we lost Milly about 5 years ago (aged 10) and we lost Charlie at the beginning of this year (aged 11). However we will be adopting a pair of 3 yr old Rex...
  3. shazbat11

possible stasis, advice please

Thank you for your reply, deep down I knew I'd have to take her as she's not her usual moody self. Shes quiet and her normally helicopter ears are both lopped. She just looks old and sad :cry: I hate seeing my baby like this, poor girl.
  4. shazbat11

possible stasis, advice please

Millie didn't eat her pellets or veggies yesterday or her pellets this morning, however she is eating a little hay and dandelion leaves. She had some jelly like stuff on her poops yesterday (she had this once before about a year ago) but today they seem normal, just a little smaller. I made an...
  5. shazbat11

Chasing at dinner time

Millie does this to charlie, so I started putting one bowl in the top of the hutch for Millie and one down bottom for Charlie. As soon as I go back in the house Charlie goes upstairs and shares with Millie :roll:
  6. shazbat11

My new fav pic of Stan

:love::love::love: What fab ears he has :love:
  7. shazbat11

Introduce your bunnies...

bunny mummy to Millie, 5 year old cross which I got from a friends surprise litter Charlie, 18 mths old from P@H (:oops:) but just knew he was the one for Millie.
  8. shazbat11

James again

That first pic :love::love::love::love:
  9. shazbat11

Millie

Was looking through some pics my hubby had downloaded off the camera and came across this pic of Millie :love::love::love:
  10. shazbat11

Quick Q- can buns eat radish?

mine also eat the whole thing with no ill effects.
  11. shazbat11

hay cookies...

Got mine from HE too and the buns love em :D Yesterday I found a shop that sells them (the range - they sell anything and everything including pet products) for £2.99. Our local pets at home dont have any yet.
  12. shazbat11

Mr Jingle ...a sad story ...sun update and pics P14

Just caught up with this thread, so pleased to hear Mr Jingle is still with you and that he has eaten on his own. Sending mega vibes to help keep him on the road to recovery.
  13. shazbat11

Vitacraft 7 day snack packs

I have both the 16 mini bales and the hay cookies. They seem to enjoy both but definately prefer the hay cookies (will try to snatch them from my hand). Out of the mini bales they really liked the dandilion ones and the rose ones, but weren't too fussed with the plain hay ones.
  14. shazbat11

Can you tell me what this rabbit is called?

Dont know how I missed this but, Woohoo, so glad they're all home safe and sound.
Back