• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Shan&Chibi

1. Shan&Chibi

Love Triangle

That is so adorable! :') They look like they're having a secret meeting hehe. Totally adorable!
  2. Shan&Chibi

Been admitted - U/D She didn't make it (some upsetting content)

So truly sorry to hear of the passing of Skye. How awful for you. Sending lots of love and bunny hugs your way
  3. Shan&Chibi

Bunny Chewing on Bandages

Okay, so I made a post last week I think now, which gave all the details of the situation with Chibi. He's had stitches on one of his hocks and the other hock was seriously sore too, so after about a week of bandaging and vet wrapping both back feet, we've upgraded to some padding on his feet...
  4. Shan&Chibi

Help with cream for sore hocks?

Thank you all for your help! I don't know if anyone will see this on this thread again, but since I last posted on here I've been putting a tiny bit of Sudocrem on Chibi's wounds and they're looking so much better! I'm thrilled with his progress and he's getting on much better with baby socks...
  5. Shan&Chibi

Can Someone help Shan & Chibley Please

Thank you for posting here! That's super kind of you! Ever so sorry for posting in the wrong forum :( I don't know if I can change that now or not. My bad!
  6. Shan&Chibi

I had a feeling that was gonna be 101 Rabbits as I have watched her for a while now and was only re-watching the sore hocks video this morning hehe. I love her videos (and her bunnies!) The foot soak is definitely something I'm gonna do once his other foot is healed up. I'll definitely look...
  7. Shan&Chibi

Ooo lovely, thank you ever so for the links! I'll definitely look into those! I'm just terrified to use something that's going to hurt him/make it worse :( Thank you ever so again for the links. I'll look into them now!
  8. Shan&Chibi

Yes sorry about posting it in the wrong place! I was mighty confused as to how I went about posting haha. I've got the hang of it now lol My room is carpeted yes, but very little is actually exposed as Chibi has a load of blankets and duvets over the floor (another reason why the vet was...
  9. Shan&Chibi

I've just worked out what's going on with the threads and starting a post. Ignore this and I'll work out how to delete it and put it in the right thread. Apologies!
  10. Shan&Chibi

:wave: Hello! I've literally just joined so I'm new to this haha. Buckle up kids coz this is a long one! Okay, so I've been looking for hours now and quite frankly I'm overwhelmed and verging on a panic attack over it. I was wondering if anyone could help me regarding bunnies, sore/calloused...
Back