• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by scoobylou

1. S

Bonding baby female to an adult spayed female

I bought a baby female last night I had every intention of getting a male however they were all rather big rex's and I only wanted a small on to go with my mini lop. So I got a baby female because she was so small and cute. I would like some advice on how to bond them together to make sure I...
  2. S

Rug, strange behaviour.

I have recently moved into a new flat & there was a nice red rug left that I have decided to use. I have cleaned it but my rabbit amber doesn't seem to want to go anywhere near it. Its infront of a log fire but she never seemed to have a problem with the fire until I put the rug infront of it...
  3. S

Little boy died this morning, advice on what could of happened?

Thanks everyone, just really sad cus we were moving into a new home in a couple of days were he would of had an entire room for him to stay in during winter which he will never get to be in now :(
  4. S

Yeah they have both been vaccinated, a few months ago.
  5. S

Hey, my male rabbit was found dead this morning in his hutch. I was hoping if people could maybe give me some advice I found that the green plastic tube i had put into his hutch had been eaten at least half the way of it. I had never noticed it before because that part of the tube was hidden...
  6. S

Bonding advice

They haven't had any major fights just runnning around each other and nipping but to make sure I have brought them into the dining room in the run and I will sleep in here with them tonight incase they fight. They seem happy around each other though and are trying to establish who is more...
  7. S

Bonding advice

The run is not that big really, the bathroom is alot bigger and I seem to be making alot more progress. They are both trying to show who's dominate at the moment by humping each other, I don't know what the best thing to do is best.
  8. S

Bonding advice

I have been bonding my male and female for about 2 hours, I first tried in a run that is attached to the hutch but it wasn't going so well as the male kept going to attack the female (the run was detached from the hutch and placed in a new part of the garden they had never bin before). So I...
  9. S

Nipping during bonding

Yeah they have both been neutered. The male has had problems before with its brother as his brother used to hump him when they were younger so I had to separate them. So I think he's scared of being near another rabbit, Amber the girl doesn't really notice the male being around but is starting...
  10. S

Nipping during bonding

Hey, I have recently started to bond my male and female rabbit. The only problem is that the male keeps just randomly nipping the female. The female is happy to just run around and ignore the male but she's starting to get annoyed by the nipping and fighting back. Does anyone have any advice...
  11. S

Rabbit nail, has come off

It's not bleeding anymore, but I think the claw has literally come off. Whats the best way to clean it so it doesn't get an infection and do I need to go to the vets or will he be okey if its come off entirely.
  12. S

Rabbit nail, has come off

My rabbits nail was missed when they were being trimmed and it has gone really long, so I think it broke slightly. So when I tried to cut it to make it smaller it has come off and started bleeding, I don't know whether it has broke off at the top or whether the entire nail has come off. Whats...
  13. S

Bonding neutered male with newly neutered female

Thanx I thought it was a bit too soon
  14. S

Bonding neutered male with newly neutered female

I got my female neutered last week and when I asked the vets yesterday about bonding them together she said it would be okey to start now. So I have just tried and they started fighting, is it to soon after the neutering?
  15. S

Indoor rabbit has turned into a true outdoor rabbit

I bought a double hutch with a run for my two rabbits and it got delivered today. Its the first my male has ever bin outside, hes always bin an indoor rabbit. I can't get him to come in now lol, he loves it outside so much that he just sits at the door wanting to go out when I bring him in. Do u...
Back