• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by SBW2009

1. S

I've found a stray rabbit...

What a shame. I hope all goes well for her and they learn from their mistakes (unlikely).
  2. S

Rehomed: Walsall RSPCA - Mitsu - Experienced home needed

Hi. What a stunning bunny. Our last rabbit never liked to be handled so that doesn't bother us, however if we rehomed her she would be a house bunny, but we have a pup. Our dog came from a breeder with house rabbits and was great with tenby (most left her alone). All my childhood rabbits lived...
  3. S

My two unbondable bunnies

no experience what so ever. But could it be that they need a 3rd bun to be in charge-i.ve seen this with dogs. Maybe a strong dominate character!
  4. S

What are your thoughts on commuting with rabbits?

Hi. This is what i was forced to do for 5 years. Tenby loved travelling, always a big rush to get into her box. We think she did over 40k. The journey is 5 hours and did it once a fortnight. Good luck
  5. S

Pet shop closing in Ledbury - animals still there

Just come across this thread - well done everyone. What a sad start to life they had but now they will be well loved and looked after.
  6. S

found this bunny in Loughton

So sad Looking at the advert they are trying to get rid of the hutch and the rabbit rather than the rabbit - i bet they think the hutch is worth more.
  7. S

goodbye Hopper (march 09 - 5 june 10)

lovely tribute. Such a young one to go. Take it easy.
  8. S

Boarding vs neighbours

Hi When i went to Canada with my parents, we had no one to board Tenby until we found one (although doesn't do it now). However, she insisted we brought our own hutch to avoid infections and distruption and Tenby was much happier. Maybe thats something you could suggest? Also, fresh veg daily...
  9. S

bunny ages when they left us

Tenby was just short of 5 years, so i did 5. My last rabbit was almost 9. So it varies.
  10. S

Misdiagnosed EC - its a mass

Thank you all. Chris, what a fab age, my last rabbit was almost 9-she really made me realise how fun rabbit are. My husband found some funny videos of her on his mobile which did help. Neither of us can bare to go into her bedroom and clean out her hutch. I thought i had prepared for it, but its...
  11. S

Thank you all I'm so glad, she died at home and quickly without being in pain. Means alot
  12. S

Need to donate rabbit stuff - rescue places

Fab, thanks all I will look into them!
  13. S

Need to donate rabbit stuff - rescue places

Hi Following our loss of Tenby, we have a fair few bits to donate - we won't get another rabbit. We have a smallish hutch near Swansea (used when she visit my parents for weekends), food etc In Leeds, we have a large hutch, food, toys, litter trays etc. If anyone can point me in the right...
  14. S

Update - she's gone We lost her yesterday morning On thursday she had started to lose the ability to swallow but i didn't mention it to hubby as it was his birthday (i knew if i did we would have to go to the vets) Yesterday morning, we gave her some water and rescue food and she struggled to...
  15. S

Thank you for all your kind words She's eaten loads tonight but her breathing isn't great - we hope its all the stress of today. I will let you know how it goes.
Back