• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by sasheywasheysocks

1. S

Built in Cupboard/Wardrobe Conversion?

just realised none of my photos have worked on the desktop version of the forum so will try again :) Edit: now they seem to be working!
  2. S

Also the sliding doors will be made permanently open on one side and we have made a wooden gate type thing to go in the open space if that makes any sense lol
  3. S

We have removed the carpet and put down lino tiles. We've also made a ramp but need to attach it. Any tips and advice appreciated as this is all new to us!
  4. S

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Sasha Area you live = East Lothian (partners house) and West Lothian (my house) Why did you choose your RU name? = it's a nickname I've had for years Names of rabbits = We haven't adopted any yet. Soon hopefully! Do you work, if yes what job do you do? = I work in Housekeeping in a...
  5. S

New to Rabbits from Scotland

Hello I have already posted a thread in the housing thread about converting a wardrobe/cupboard for rabbits to live in but I thought I should introduce myself properly here My name is Sasha . I'm from Scotland. My partner, his daughter and myself hope to adopt a pair of rabbits in the next few...
  6. S

Also we are in East Lothian 😊
  7. S

Hello! Thanks for the replies [emoji4] the space measures approx 10ft x 3.5ft x 5ft . This will just be there living area when we are sleeping or out at work etc. We plan to have them out free ranging and in a run in the garden as well. I will try to insert some photos of the area. :) we plan...
  8. S

Hello :wave: I'm new to the forum and to Rabbits! Myself, my partner and his daughter are hoping to adopt a couple of rabbits in the future but obviously we are doing all our research first and was wondering if we could convert our built in cupboard/wardrobe into a home for the rabbits? I can...
Back