• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sarah J

1. S

Little Bugsy - RIP beautiful girl!

So sorry for your loss :( RIP pretty girl
  2. S

High back rectangular litter tray

Hi i have 1 of these for my house bun http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8702410/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CSports+and+leisure%7C14419152/c_2/3%7C15701435%7CPet+supplies%7C14418785/c_3/4%7Ccat_14418785%7CCat+accessories%7C14418798.htm ive just taken the door and top off, and ive found...
  3. S

The Velveteens do Sleeping !!

Aww wow they have georgous coats i would just be snuggling my hands and face into them the whole time :roll:
  4. S

Littlebun this week...and Belle

OMG that is so cute:love: i want i want :D and its also good to have another eastenders fan in the house:lol:
  5. S

Housing ideas please

If you want a shed B & Q are doing this...
  6. S

HI

She stopped eating sunday afternoon and was all hunched up like a big snow ball, sunday night she hadnt eaten but still pooped and monday morning she hadnt eaten or pooped so i took her to the vet and she was admitted:( monday tues wed morn still no food or poop just injections, i was taking all...
  7. S

Archie says 'dear Auntie Kay please can me & RU see some pics of my new wifey Nala?'

Awww congratulations :love: ilove the way many people talk as the buns on this forum its dead sweet :thumb:
  8. S

HI

Thank you very much to the people that have welcomed me, it seems a very busy forum :D And yeah she is spoilt rotten, she was ill the other week and i thought i was going to loose her:( i was soooo worried and really struggling when she was away from home, i went to the vets and visited every...
  9. S

hello i am new

:wave: Ameliajayne im new here today too:D
  10. S

HI

Hello every 1 :wave: im new to the forum and im owned by a lovely white rabbit called Georgie, she is almost a year old now, We are living in suffolk, She is a free roam house bun and here is a few pics of her this is when i first got her:D A wee bit older Sunbathing under the mini palm...
Back