• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by sammatt

1. S

newbie. hutch questions need help with

They are only 10 weeks old so no. We've introduced a litter tray. Also I was thinking of sealing up the bottom of the cage as there's a slight gap around the edges and as the rabbits pee in the corners it runs down into the floor I think I'll definitely put some vinyl tiles down. I think the...
  2. S

I was told not to use .newspaper because if the ink gets on their fur they will lick it off an the ink will go in their mouth
  3. S

hutch pee question

Just got two rabbits and a large two tier hutch. We've decided to keep the rabbits indoors as there's been a few thefts from back gardens in the area. Anyway. Does anyone have any tips for keeping the wood of the hutch dry. We often get pee on the floor having dripped down from the hutch. They...
  4. S

Just got two rabbits and a large two tier hutch. We've decided to keep the rabbits indoors as there's been a few thefts from back gardens in the area. Anyway. Does anyone have any tips for keeping the wood of the hutch dry. We often get pee on the floor having dripped down from the hutch. They...
Back