• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Samm

1. S

Can you feel your rabbits liver?

The vet just called and I ask if I should be able to feel his stomach. And she was confused at first! (I think I scared her) But then she said that he might be gassy from the surgery and give it a few days Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Yeah I touch it gently because I figured it was something important lol. But it feels a lot softer today. When I felt it yesterday it was definitely more firm but maybe it’s because he was eating a lot and didn’t poop since before his neuter. So he pooped a lot now and his stomach feels a lot...
  3. S

So it’s normal to be able to feel your rabbits stomach? It’s not overly hard but when I compare his left side with his right side it’s obvious that the left side has something in it, if that makes sense. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Yup it’s on the left side. He loves his hay so that’s probably why I feel it often, he’s always got a full tummy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Thanks! I’m only a little concerned because he eats and poops very regularly and is an overall happy bun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Thanks for the info! It was probably just a full stomach because every time I give him a tummy massage it’s when he eats a ton and isn’t pooping right away. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

I was just at the vet today, Oliver got a check up and got neutered. He's doing good so far! But I forgot to ask them If you can feel a rabbits liver. For as long as I've had Oliver (only 3 months) when i gave him a tummy massage I could always feel something slightly firm on this left side just...
  8. S

Long Island/ New Jersey Neutering

It’s that time to get my teenage bun neutered. But I heard horror stories about the prices on Long Island for neutering a bunny. Does anyone know a low cost neutering on Long Island or New Jersey? I’m willing to travel to save money. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

My dog chased my bunny

Thanks! He seems to be his normal self again and is choosing to come out of his cage. I have an extender on his cage and he can come in and out of his cage as he pleases. So I think that’s a good sign. I’m still nervous about it and keeping a good eye on him! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

My dog chased my bunny

All over, not just one spot so it’s not like he’s grooming where he got injured. It was a nervous 5 hours with no poop, but he finally pooped and a lot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

My dog chased my bunny

My holland lop, Oliver, is a indoor bunny but I built a pen for him outside to get some fresh air and to run around. I like to put him out there about an hour a day. But today, somehow my dog who is a small shih tzu managed to crawl under the wire fence and into his pen. I usually sit next to...
  12. S

What color is he?

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

What color is he?

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

What color is he?

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. S

What color is he?

He has white on his belly but I don’t think he does under his chin. Here’s a picture. Sorry if it’s blurry it’s a screen shot of a video Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back