• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sam56-87

1. Sam56-87

Boyles Housing pen for sale or free to a rescue

I wasn’t sure which section to post this but I have an indoor pen which was made by Boyles Housing that I no longer require. It cost me just over £300 to have made, I am looking for £50 for it or am happy to give it away for free to a rescue or someone that fosters for a rescue. The...
  2. Sam56-87

Home Check Wednesday... NERVOUS

Hi Shayne, I adopted my second rabbit, Albert from the walsall branch of the RSPCA. They are all volunteers and are lovely. The main lady I remember dealing with was called Becky. She is super nice and she even did the bonding for me at her house. The house visit only lasted about 15 minutes, I...
  3. Sam56-87

Toby has a girlfriend! Successful bond

Congratulations to you and the buns!! I love looking through your photos, your set ups are lovely.
  4. Sam56-87

Floki the wild baby rabbit

I am so so sorry to hear this. I loved this thread and seeing all of the photos that you uploaded of Floki. She really was special. Binky free Floki x
  5. Sam56-87

My bunny stuff- photo spam!

Wow you did a really good job!
  6. Sam56-87

My bunny stuff- photo spam!

I love everything - I'm glad it's not just me that buys everything they see with a bunny on. I'll buy anything with a bunny, hare or cat on! Do you mind saying where your wooden digging box is from? I love it x
  7. Sam56-87

Cookie is very poorly :(

I'm so sorry, poor Cookie. Wishing you a quick recovery x
  8. Sam56-87

Daves Amazing Mazes -Cardboard Rabbit Maze - soo good

Just having a look at these- are they quite sturdy?
  9. Sam56-87

At my wits end, constant chasing - spring fever??

This is interesting, just looking at it online. Do you use the spray or the plug in diffuser? Not sure if I'd be worried about leaving the diffuser plugged in if I wasn't at home.
  10. Sam56-87

Hi Tamsin, thank you for your suggestions. I will try the pellets things as at the moment they just get given these in a bowl. Also they do have some tunnels and a little house to hide (as well as lots of toys/sticks to chew on) but I could try some more card board boxes and a change round in...
  11. Sam56-87

I've had my 2 bunnies bonded since September 2015. They are a boy/girl pair, both neutered/spayed. I have recently had their check ups at the vets which were all good and nothing has changed in the home environment (they are indoor rabbits) A couple of months ago I noticed Albert occasionally...
  12. Sam56-87

Belle & Loki's Thread

They are both gorgeous! That last picture is especially adorable. :love:
  13. Sam56-87

Just a couple of Milo and Finn photos!

Both totally beautiful :love:
  14. Sam56-87

Lovely Larry First Vet Trip

He is absolutely beautiful.love his colouring :love:
Back