• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Salty246

1. Salty246

Hello I'm new too!

Heyy :) Heyy. :wave: Im new to this rabbits united too. How many rabbits have you got? I love ur profile picture rabbit.I used to have one like that but she sadly past away of a chest infeection last year.
  2. Salty246

Cleaning Rabbits Bottles.

I have Four rabbits. And they all have medium sized water bottles. They recently have started going green.I dont want to buy new ones as they are about £3 each. I have tryed ways of getting the green slimy stuff out but it isnt working.I purchased a bottle cleaner from pets at home but it...
  3. Salty246

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Sam And Einstein and Spud :wave: Area you live = Wales. Why did you choose your RU name? = I use that name for everything,Salty is my nickname :) Names of your rabbits = Einstein - A albino lionhead house rabbit,he is kind of spoiled ;) And Spud - A tri-colour lop who lives in the...
Back