• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by sallybunnyrabbit212

1. sallybunnyrabbit212

Poorly bunny

I hope she will be ok and pull through. Thank you [emoji120] all for your thoughtful messages for Dolly. [emoji3590]
  2. sallybunnyrabbit212

Poorly bunny

Thank you all for your sweet messages. [emoji3590][emoji177] I received an update during the afternoon.... she has been having syringe feeds but not taking any food herself. They have been giving her antibiotics and gut motility drugs ... fingers crossed. No news is good news.
  3. sallybunnyrabbit212

Poorly bunny

Thank you [emoji120] [emoji3590]
  4. sallybunnyrabbit212

Poorly bunny

Thank you [emoji120] She is a dear little pet. Have you any experience of this ? My bunny has had exposure to a rabbit infected with e cuniculi and I am correlating some of her symptoms to that with her difficulty breathing.
  5. sallybunnyrabbit212

Poorly bunny

I have a poorly bunny... a lovely black and white Dutch ... Positive vibes for her everyone.... she is in the animal hospital... The vet has said she has fluid on her lungs and she has stasis .... I am hopeful she will be ok ... they are doing all they can for her. Prayers for Dolly
  6. sallybunnyrabbit212

Little Bonnie has gone to the Bridge

Binky free little bonnie x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sallybunnyrabbit212

Baby rabbit, Belgian hare

Okay thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. sallybunnyrabbit212

Thank you [emoji4] He is growing bigger already. He loves sit together on my sleeping bag is have ... I bring it in the kitchen so can sit comfortably on floor with him. He is a lovely rabbit. Bernard have named him. I’ve signed up for subscriptions now to hay box [emoji403]... their hay is...
  9. sallybunnyrabbit212

Hello, and thank you for your advice. His bunny house is nice and big it is 5 foot and 2 tier...currently keeping him on the higher part of it only and have partitioned the lower part off. It will soon be time to start introducing greens then.. few weeks off. I understand what you mean... he...
  10. sallybunnyrabbit212

And yes I am looking for a green wheel bin ... that will keep hay dry etc easy to store. Thank you [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. sallybunnyrabbit212

Thank you everyone No, He hasn’t been given any greens yet from the person I bought him from. .. he is kept in a hutch outdoors. I have a heat mat from an electrical supply that helps keep him warm. I bring him inside every day in the kitchen to spend more time with him and have cuddles... he...
  12. sallybunnyrabbit212

Hello, I have a baby male belgian hare.. he is beautiful. I am currently giving him some nuggets that he was on which will gradually build up. Which hay is best? I am giving him Timothy and meadow... the 2 from hay box. Is that the right hay? ... When should I introduce [emoji3055] greens...
  13. sallybunnyrabbit212

Hello!

Lovely , adorable [emoji177] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. sallybunnyrabbit212

E. Cuniculi for 28 days done. What next?

Hi ! I am happy your bun is doing well. Adorable isn’t it [emoji4]. I have actually had my bun outside on grass and I was amazed to see how she was running around fast, grazing.. running with the other rabbits. Really improved in her movements.. she is ok as long as she doesn’t have to...
  15. sallybunnyrabbit212

E. Cuniculi for 28 days done. What next?

Hello I might be able to offer some help as I have a bunny with head tilt e cunniculi. After giving the Panacure to her initially for 28 days, which is the treatment dose, I have since been giving approximately 3 to 4 times per year which is every day for nine days on separate occasions...
Back