• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Salli

1. S

Addition of hawthorne berries to other foods

My apologies, I meant for the poor bunny. I guess even if I bread from them at some point the poor sole will have to get the cut or I will be knee deep in bunnies!
  2. S

Seems a bit harsh, I was thinking to bread from them at some point.
  3. S

Thank you an interesting link. I will go to extraordinary lengths to give my rabbits a good variety of foods. Bit weird though that rabbits are unable to distinguish between what they can and can't eat. Makes you wonder how the hell they have survived in the wild? Salli
  4. S

Thank you, I kinda thought that might be the answer. I will have to move the cage then as it is directly under a Hawthorne tree!
  5. S

Thank you for the heads up. I have 3 rabbits at the moment,1 boy and 2 girls. They are in the same cage but separated by a wall so able to see each other but not mate. I love the idea of foraging for their food, it seems more natural.
  6. S

Hi, I am new to this site and have been looking through some of the posts to see if I can find different things to add to my rabbits diet. I also have seen the Ray Mears prog. on hawthorn berries and was wondering if they could be used to add to the very fine particles of hay that end up in the...
Back