• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Saff

1. S

the fur sure is flying

Benji is moulting like billyo .. we've had to keep him totally out of the house as my husband suffers terribly when this happens ... streaming nose, blocked up ... red, swolen eyes ... (That's Mike, not the rabbit :wink: )
  2. S

Wesley Rabbit - Sad News

The thing about this forum is that attracts like minded people ... and you know that deep down, someone who can love an animal like this, cant be all that bad ...
  3. S

Wesley Rabbit - Sad News

Ohh ... look, I'm not much of a prayer but I hope you get strength from somewhere ! (hug)
  4. S

A friend for bunny - advice needed please.

I appreciate that you dont put them together for a while .. I was just worried that he might stress out at the thought of a little female ... *chuckle* Will see how we get on tomorrow .. and will let you know !
  5. S

Shocking! Rabbit breeder selling on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RABBIT-HUTCH_W0QQitemZ7706571135QQcategoryZ63513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem And another I noticed when looking for an outdoor hutch ... reported ! Well .. it would have been reported if I knew where to report it to! Been looking on E Bay for the last ten minutes and cant...
  6. S

A friend for bunny - advice needed please.

Benjimon had his neuter on Thursday of this week .. he's bounced back well and is eating, drinking and pooping ok. We'd already decided that we will probably get another rabbit (a doe) and are due to go and see a litter this Sunday. The thing is, my daughter has set her heart on one of these...
  7. S

Mini Lops and Dwarf Lops ?

Oh .. it's a mini lop we are going to look at on Saturday .. :D
  8. S

After the neuter?

Oops! I've just seen the FAQ bit on here and it's answered my questions ... I feel dreadful, putting the poor thing through an operation, did anyone else feel like this?
  9. S

After the neuter?

Ok. Benjamon (new name) is going for his neuter this morning ... when I bring him home tonight, how should I care for him? How can I expect him to be when I pick him up from the vets, he wont still be sleepy will he? I don't want to go there and see him all relaxed and flopped out, the...
  10. S

Mini Lops and Dwarf Lops ?

What's the difference please? I thought they were the same :oops:
  11. S

A THANK YOU and HELLO !

The pots BEFORE they were dug up !
  12. S

A THANK YOU and HELLO !

Lynda .. course I dont mind ... awww, that face !! Managed to get the little un in motion last night ! andddd ... a back view ... :lol:
  13. S

A THANK YOU and HELLO !

Thank you muchly for the welcome .. Well ... he's booked in for a neuter on Thursday ... :shock: Hope this doesn't make him dislike me even more .. *chuckle* I appreciate it will take some time for his hormones to settle down after being neutered, but I'm really hoping this will quieten...
  14. S

A THANK YOU and HELLO !

We've decided to keep my neighbour's bunny ourselves, as although he isn't a cuddly rabbit, and is in dire need of a personality change at times, he's kind of cute. Because my husband is allergic to furry woodland creatures, we are going to home him outside and I went out and I bought him a run...
  15. S

New but don't have a rabbit, well ...

We do, but he isn't ours ! Looking after him for my neighbour till they get back from holiday ! He's actually looking for a new home as he's caused massive problems at their house ... please see Rabbit Rehome. I live in Derbyshire and would be willing to travel a fair few miles to pass this...
Back