• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rupert & Tia

1. R

Do rabbits know they are cute?

Yep... cos they just know when they're being really naughty and they just know how to get round us once they've been told off. They also know to eat poops as soon as the in laws arrive. and poop on the carpet.
  2. R

Who buys their pets Xmas presents?

We do - we didn't last year and I felt awful. So this year we have them a few bits but not wrapping them - I wanted to get them a stocking each but couldn't find any that I liked haha
  3. R

Does your rabbit watch tv??

Is it not because rabbits mainly see in blue and green (I think I remember reading this somewhere) so they can see it more? I have always assumed this is why. My two like to watch Strictly come dancing (Seriously!) and emmerdale lol Axtually they do like watching tv quite a lot. We have our...
  4. R

18 days later and Thumper's unwell. Again.

Sounds the same as Rupert... what hay do you use? I found stopping ings helped massively and no longer give him anything that grows from a tree or underground. He only gets 'leafy' greens, grass, meadow hay and burgess light pellets. He does still get slight issues whenever we get a new bag of...
  5. R

Fox Next Door - Fence Height

True - they can fit thru a gap the width of their whiskers. Also trellis would make it easier for them tbh, it will create a ladder x
  6. R

WEE on carpets?

They have 3 in their shed so I'm putting 3 in their cupboard, then she has one for she comes in house at the moment, I have 4 for the new house in total. She won't go in anything that's high -shes a rescue, was kept in a small hutch, hates being shut in, hates anything that's high - we used...
  7. R

WEE on carpets?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, sorry mods if not, just let me know and i'll move it. We're moving house a week today, and Rupert and Tia are going to be house rabbits. We have converted the cupboard under the stairs (with a mesh door) for them, but they'll only be in there when...
  8. R

Fox Next Door - Fence Height

If a fox wants to be in a garden, it will get in a garden - there's not a lot you can do to stop it. Just make sure your enclosure is secure, as said before, foxes are actually quite lazy - they'll give it a go, if they can't get in, they'll give up, especially if it's too much effort. They're...
  9. R

Why is boarding so expensive?!

We pay £10 a day for my two, but I trust Anna 100% she is such a fountain of knowledge and I know they're in safe hands, tbh I'd pay more, for the piece of mind that they're ok. I don't think its a lot really though, she cleans them out, provide hay, veg, water etc, checks them over...
  10. R

Coz that's not creepy...

That's definitely the face of a rabbit trying to tell you something! bless her. Wonder if she could hear something in the wall or something?
  11. R

Itchy eye (just one) and closing it

He really really should!!! :lol: Thank you :D He's so funny.... I swear last night he was trying to get hay in his eye because he'd been in the house an hour and STILL had not had any pellets!!! The little git tried to get behind the sofa (we've blocked it off with cushions) so he had Tia on...
  12. R

The weeping stopped straight away thank goodness, I've been kind of squirting the eye drops and hitting so that's not been too bad. She said to make an appointment if I'm concerned but last time they did a free check up after the drops, so I might plead ignorance and ring up and ask for another...
  13. R

Thank you, I wish i'd taken a photo of it - I didn't have my phone with me though. He did look relieved, he looked like he sighed and then he licked her hand to say thanks haha
  14. R

:lol: he must be! I feel sorry for Tia... sometimes, when we let them out after work she just looks like she thinks 'oooh thank goodness you are home, you take him off my paws for a few hours I'm having a break' :lol:
  15. R

Thank you, he's so brave, he's fine this morning, he had a sulk last night, chewed the broadband cable, bit a hole in my pjs, bit the tv unit etc and Tia wee'd on the floor in her usual dirty protest :lol: I was quite pleased to be able to get the drop in this morning! If he was a child, I...
Back