• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by roxyroller88

1. roxyroller88

Thymoma

A photo of my beautiful girl 🥰
  2. roxyroller88

Thymoma

She has been fab as always. Since I was last here, I've actually qualified as a veterinary nurse, so I also have the backup of a really awesome and supportive team. Not at all bunny savvy at all 😅 but very lovely and always willing to try their best. Thank you 🥰
  3. roxyroller88

Thymoma

That's amazing 💗 A song that I still struggle to sing even now. It makes me feel good that someone remembers him and his song though 💗 I'm planning to discuss the frequency/dose of injections with Molly but she is away on a work trip for the next few weeks. Hopefully we can make some tweaks!
  4. roxyroller88

Thymoma

Thanks for the info 🥰 What kind of symptoms did your buns have? Did either of them have bulging eyes? Xx
  5. roxyroller88

Thymoma

Thanks guys 🩷 Sadly we've had a really tough couple of years. We sadly lost Bea after she had a soft tissue sarcoma on her foot. We amputated and all was good but then 10 months later we lost her to a massive tumour on her chest (seems particularly unfair that we are now going through this...
  6. roxyroller88

Thymoma

Hi guys It's been a long time since I posted here but my rabbit (Ginny) has recently been diagnosed with what we believe to be a thymoma. No biopsies have been carried out but a large mass has been confirmed via CT scan. Her only symptoms so far are bilateral exophthalmos (bulging eyes) when...
  7. roxyroller88

To quad or not to quad

Out of nowhere i've been considering bonding our two pairs into a quad. I'm trying to work out whether or not their personalities will work together but I just can't get my head around it. I did consider it briefly a little while ago but with Hiro's wonk, it didn't seem like a good idea. That...
  8. roxyroller88

Hiro, Sylar, Bea and Hen (and maybe some other creatures!)

L-R Henry, Jasmine, Bea Enzo, Hiro, Leo Digby, Sylar, Flora & Fauna <3
  9. roxyroller88

Hiro, Sylar, Bea and Hen (and maybe some other creatures!)

It's been a long time since I posted about my little ones so I thought i'd make a little thread to give you all some cute updates :D Thought i'd start with this video of Hiro and Sylar :love: I'll add some of the others as I go, including introducing my new non-bunny additions...
  10. roxyroller88

Is Hiro a model again?!

Yes I think so too MM! He's such a photogenic little monkey :love:
  11. roxyroller88

Is Hiro a model again?!

So I've just been casually scanning the internet for some links to put in the pinned post on help for head tilt hoppers when I came across a link of vet times. I open it up and my rabbit is staring me straight in the face. At least I think it's my rabbit and i'm pretty sure that I would...
  12. roxyroller88

Anyone purchased from haybox?

Hi MM! Yes it has been a while. I do pop by and hover occasionally but haven't had a whole lot to report with my lot for a change! Thankfully!!!! :lol: Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself there! How are you? xxxx
  13. roxyroller88

Yes! We used to order the Oat hay from timothyhay.co.uk and they loved it at first but after a while they got bored and stopped eating it :roll: They are unbelievable really! We ordered 5 boxes of timothy from dustfreehay.co.uk once and they wouldn't even try it. We ended up donating the whole...
  14. roxyroller88

Yes we use the Ings hay from hay and straw too but our monkeys love a good timothy hay to go alongside with it. I haven't tried the meadow hay though so maybe i'll give that a go! x
Back