• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rosiebaby18

1. R

Bunny pooping in bed! :/

oh right ok then didnt no any of this! iv had rabbits since i can remember but i never had a difficult 1 like this lol! he destroys his hutch in the night, throws everything round and makes a massive mess...
  2. R

ok i will try that then thanku :)
  3. R

his bed area is quite small, if i put his litter tray in there he wont have much room to sleep? should i maybe move his heat pad to the front in a corner? in the day he seems to only want to sleep on the the bare wood too, he moves all the sawdust to lie on the bottom of the hutch?
  4. R

can someone help me please, my little boy bunny is poopin in his bed! he is outdoor rabbit, we have a hutch hugger to keep him warm and he has a heat pad, he also has a litter tray in there but wont use it and will only poop in his bed! i dont no what to do! i cant see how hes stayin warm if hes...
Back