• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rosie Rabbit

1. Rosie Rabbit

Scottish Bunny People

I've sponsored Nats :) She is such an amazing lady and deserves lots of support!
  2. Rosie Rabbit

Herbie & Hollie Bonding - UPDATE P96 7th May AM

You're doing well! It sounds as if all will be fine (not that I've much experience!) but the signs are good - might just take a wee bit of time for them to sort out their hierarchy. Lots of bonding vibes for them being sent :)
  3. Rosie Rabbit

Bunnies and Museli Article

That sounds good, have requested to join. :) The more info out there the better! The team at Buddies do great work :thumb: My big white bunny Magik is from there - she was, in Natalie's words, her "bedroom bunny" before we adopted her :shock: :lol:
  4. Rosie Rabbit

Bunnies With Gifts

Lovely :love: Hamish definitely looks suspicious in the first pic! :lol:
  5. Rosie Rabbit

This news made my day today!

That's lovely - if you hadn't done what you did, she clearly wouldn't have survived. Love a happy ending! :D
  6. Rosie Rabbit

Ooh, do you have a Rabbit Guide on Facebook? There's so much rabbity stuff on Facebook I can't keep track :lol: I think I saw the link from the vet school on Facebook as Rabbits Require Rights and Buddies Bunny Rescue had shared it :)
  7. Rosie Rabbit

It's great to see things like this in the mainstream news. :) I was just posting the link from the study to a Facebook group! Here it is if anyone's interested http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/vet/news-events/news/rabbit-muesli
  8. Rosie Rabbit

Please add pictures of your rescue buns

This is Paddy (brown and white buck) and Magik (REW doe). Paddy was from a rescue in Edinburgh which is now closed and was fostered by Collielover on RU. Magik was from Buddies Bunny Rescue. They have been bonded for a year and adore each other :love:
  9. Rosie Rabbit

Herbie & Hollie Bonding - UPDATE P96 7th May AM

Good luck - bet 3pm can't come fast enough!
  10. Rosie Rabbit

Starfish U/D More photos Post 16

Gosh, that's so sad :( What a wonderful life you gave her though. The photo of your son with her is really touching x
  11. Rosie Rabbit

Bunny boarding in Lanarkshire/Glasgow

And you know Debbie that you're always welcome to come and see Paddy if you're down this way. Although I'd have to insist on searching your bag before you leave ;) :lol: PS I posted a pic of Paddy and Magik the other day in Photos and Stories :)
  12. Rosie Rabbit

please help possible status GI

I hope you get to speak to the vet soon - definitely agree you should ring again if you haven't already. It's horribly stressful having a sick bunny, really hope he feels better very soon xx
  13. Rosie Rabbit

All Things New

Great :thumb: You'll find RU will have an answer for everything, rabbit-related or not! :lol:
  14. Rosie Rabbit

My fave photo of the year!

That's a wonderful photo :love:
Back