• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Roly Poly

1. Roly Poly

Does anyone have an Instagram account for their bunnies?!

Aw, thank you ��
  2. Roly Poly

Does anyone have an Instagram account for their bunnies?!

I have one for my gorgeous doggy if anyone wants to take a look - @rhodrialjaz I just find it’s a great place to keep all my photos of him.
  3. Roly Poly

beach sunset in wales!

Lovely pictures. Is that Porthcawl?
  4. Roly Poly

Dara- U/D 11th April - Much Better :-)

Oh no, I’ve only just caught up with this. Sending all my love and vibes for sweet little Dara xx
  5. Roly Poly

Lord Herbert

He’s such a beautiful boy and his coat looks so soft ❤️
  6. Roly Poly

Three More Pics of Little Dara :-)

She’s absolutely adorable, such a sweet little face ❤️
  7. Roly Poly

Soul Mate Saturday - For my Wonderful Rabbit the Late 'Inspector Morse'

It’s wonderful to look back at your beautiful pictures of Morse and it’s an honour that you share them with us ❤️
  8. Roly Poly

Happy Third Birthday Morse !

Rhodri would like to wish Morse a very happy birthday 🎁 He likes dried sprats too! Urghh!
  9. Roly Poly

Remembering Rolo

Thank you all, it’s lovely that you remember my boy. And thank you so much Jane for posting the picture xx
  10. Roly Poly

Endeavour + Dara- Final Update

Jane, I haven’t been around here lately so I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to offer support. I always think of you and your fur family. I’m sorry Endeavour has been poorly but pleased to hear he’s improving. And Dara - what a surprise to see her, she’s such a little sweetie xx
  11. Roly Poly

Remembering Rolo

Hello, I’m not even sure if anyone will remember me and I feel a bit guilty for just “turning up” again out of the blue! Life has been very busy but I do lurk sometimes to see what’s been happening. So much has changed. I do hope everyone is well. Today would have been my darling Rolo’s 10th...
  12. Roly Poly

Three Whom You May Not Remember or May Have Never Even Seen Before

Lovely bunnies - I’d not seen these little ones before :love::love:
  13. Roly Poly

From the Past, to Make You Smile..................I hope

That’s an amazing shot - very clever to have caught them just at the right time :love:
  14. Roly Poly

Aoife- U/D 29th August- :-)

All my love and vibes being sent xx ((((( hugs )))))
Back