• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rolf wabbit

1. R

What taste would put bun off eating our walls?!

Hi all, Any idea what bunnies dont like to taste? I have heard soap and maybe vinegar - have tried the vinegar but no good. I have also tried shouting 'No' but although he will look it doesnt stop him - what else can I do? We have now had to put him in the kitchen and put metal strips on the...
  2. R

Do your buns lick you and other stuff?

Crazy lickin bun!! Ours does this too - but he loves my boyfriend the most, when Mark gets home from work he lies on lounge floor with Rolf - Rolf licks all over his face, arranges his hair - however, not keen on chin stubble!!!!! :lol: Very loving little bun!
  3. R

Mite treatment

The evil mites rolf had disappeared v v quickly with spot on treatment like some people have already said. He licked quite a bit off but enough stays to make a difference - this stuff also keeps flystrike and fleas at bay and v cheap from vets! Would really recommend it!! Laura and Rolf
  4. R

Funny bunny but need info on diet and having the chop

That's great thanks! I have though about another bun but house is v small and ours does seem happy and we spend lots of time with him daily. Also had a sick bunny before and so know how much vets bills are. Not going to rule it out though. Also on newspaper eating - what do you recon to...
  5. R

Rolf Yes, he does have a treatball but he is too good at it as it doesnt last long! He eats tonnes of hay as well which is really good. Also has boxes and a huge bit of wood which he likes dragging behind a chair but not eating!! I'm wondering if we took him for that operation he may calm...
  6. R

Lop ear question

Rolf - mini lop Our little man is only 6 months but when I got him as I liked the fact that 1 of his ears was lop but other went over his head like a bobby chalton hair cut! Noone else wanted him but me and boyfriend! Then few weeks later one morning came down and he was a lop! Have a...
  7. R

My lovely mini lop Rolf has a few problems! We have had him from a baby and he is a house bunny and outside bun when its not raining! I need some information from you all though - he eats newspaper - quite a lot! Will this hurt him and if so what do I use instead?! Also - I am unsure whether...
Back