• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rngpwelfare

1. R

Some Vets! >:|

Have had two vets in different areas tell my clients lately that there is no need to vaccinate against RhD2. This was for a rabbit coming in to boarding in a different county to where it lives and another one was told that the RHD2 couldn't be given until after the booster so they didn't have...
  2. R

RESCUE Secret Santa *SANTAS PLEASE APPLY*

Was about to ask the same thing?
  3. R

RESCUE Secret Santa *SANTAS PLEASE APPLY*

Kara did you get my Pm?
  4. R

Bonding 4 ... again (Update Pics Added)

I love a success story well done :D
  5. R

Advice needed!!

I agree with Kosu I never do a slow bond through bars, just straight in to a small neutral space on work from there. I don't like bonding does they are a nightmare, much prefer either a group of bucks or a mixture. So if you have the space and you can afford another rabbit then I'd go with the...
  6. R

The Christmas Bunny on TV (UK CHANNEL 5*)

I went and looked for it after your post, lovely film, shame about the scruffing though
  7. R

Bonding - mutual grooming - can they be let out to play together?

Sounds great so pleased it has worked out for you and them :)
  8. R

Bonding - mutual grooming - can they be let out to play together?

Ideally no, not if they're not living together Bonding rabbits are best started and carried on which is why people take time of work or do over a long weekend They will get to the point where they are becoming confused as just as they settle and get on with being a couple you take one away...
  9. R

IF your breeding rabbits then you don't need to bond before hand On the day you want to breed the doe goes to the bucks hutch for about 15 mins and is then removed, job done If you've already bred you should know this. I'm not going back over whatever one else has already said even though I...
  10. R

WW: Forage Photo Competition

Drizzle getting his own
  11. R

Win a Love The Happy Rabbit Gift Box

Lovage 4 out of the group of 5 boys
  12. R

Bobbie 22nd July 2015

One of my favorite forum rabbits, she was such a fighter from the time she got out of that hell hole. God bless you little lady go find your children and breathe the fresh air with no more problems. Take care of yourself Jane, you did her proud these last 8 years.
  13. R

Recommend me a vet near Chipping Norton?

No idea but was in Chipping Norton today for the agility event that's on all weekend
  14. R

How to use cleaning disinfectant?

Mine is always left to dry as that's what it says to do on the bottle. But then the one I use isn't one bought in a pet shop.
  15. R

New to all this and need help with rescue centres and bonding in Birmingham area.

I do rabbit bonding see the website or Fb page for details. I'm based in Rugby
Back