• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rineyroo

1. R

Bonding Disaster

They are both house rabbits. If Chuck stays single at least he would have me part of the day and the cats for company. He likes to wind them up. Yes, he had a health check before she came. They both went for each other. Yep, it was neutral territory.
  2. R

Bonding Disaster

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I've got a 9 year old neutered male who lost his partner last year. I got a new girl in May. I've been trying to get them to bond after leaving them side by side for a couple of weeks. Yesterday they had a massive fight so I don't think they will ever...
  3. R

Honey

I am sorry for your loss.
  4. R

Bandit July 2006- 1st August 2019

I found my beloved Bandit dead this morning. His health had deteriorated over the last couple of weeks to the point he couldn't use his back legs. He was on pain relief so I am sure he wasn't suffering. He really was a special little chap. He survived a nasty inner ear infection last year...
  5. R

Happy 12th Birthday!

It's Bandit's birthday so here he is chilling out: Playing: Eating:
  6. R

Head Tilt

I will take a few photos tomorrow. :love:
  7. R

Oldest Rabbit

My boy Bandit is 12 tomorrow which is amazing considering how poorly he was in March. It got me thinking about old rabbits, what is the oldest rabbit you have or have had?
  8. R

Head Tilt

Just a quick update, tomorrow is July so that means Bandit is 12! I have ordered lots of toys and treats from the Hay Experts.
  9. R

Head Tilt

I am thanks. Sadly lost one of my guinea pigs three weeks ago. I got her to the vet but it was already too late. I feel I let her down, she was only 3 and half.
  10. R

Head Tilt

Bandit is now rebonded with Mavis. He's only on a bit of metacam now for his arthritis.
  11. R

Head Tilt

The next step will be to rebond him with Mavis.
  12. R

Head Tilt

11th April: 19th April: Here he is today: img upload
  13. R

Head Tilt

Just to update you Bandit is continuing to improve. He is loving life. :love: I was going to put some photos on but Photobucket wasn't allowing.
  14. R

Head Tilt

It just goes to show how important it is to have a rabbit savvy vet. It took time but Bandit didn't give up and so I didn't give up on him. I know he probably hasn't got much time left but even if he's got an extra few months it's been worth it.
  15. R

Head Tilt

I have really good news. On Monday Bandit ran around the garden and since then he's got stronger and stronger. I was crying in my garden on Monday. I think he really has turned a corner. His head is still tilted but nowhere near as bad as it was. He hates having his meds now. I only have a few...
Back