• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rexbunsx3

1. R

Long bunny journey

they were fine. a little shaken.. but eager to get out and explore their new surroundings! i'm actually planning to take them back to the UK in about a months time.. both my partner and I have work lined up back there ( we normally try to work it so one of us is always here) and i am going to...
  2. R

nightmare getting my buns out of their run

i had a similar problem. i started blocking off a smaller portion of the run using a board so that they were confined into a smaller space. it also helps to have someone else with you. one can distract, one can catch!
  3. R

Long bunny journey

I understand your apprehensions! We moved to the south of France in October last year. We decided that it would be best to do the trip all at once.. 22 hours later we arrrived atour new home with 3 rabbits in the back! We stopped often for pats, feeding of fresh grass, a little stretch etc. they...
  4. R

eeeek help! sisters humping?

my two buns (sisters) hump each other (occasionally) and i read somewhere it is one asserting her dominance over the other... especially if one sees me spending time with the other and she gets jealous! they are 5 years old and were neutered years ago.
  5. R

Moulting again!

my little boy (min-Rex) is also moulting.. a lot! but my two girls (standard Rexes) don't seem to.
Back