• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ratvan

1. Ratvan

Doing too well at this Hobby

Well now, I only have a little Harem of 6 left. Basically the "ugly" ones that no one would want. Thankfully mum and dad havent spawned again, also keeping the temp a little higher in the tank to stop the sexy times
  2. Ratvan

Are you UK based?

Yes, Living in Leeds here
  3. Ratvan

I'll see if i can get a picture of my Favourite, calling it a Zombie Clownfish (pink eyes and death white face) tiny amount of black and almost no orange at all
  4. Ratvan

Nearly 6 weeks old, I have 86 left. A lot of misbars (wrong markings) some of which are really beautiful. Also looks like Mum and Dad are getting ready to go again..... going to have to split them up at some point. Or sell them off as a breeding pair These have been sorted into Elite, Premium...
  5. Ratvan

With great difficulty. I split them up as I clean the tank's. I can see if any have any diseases or genetic issues like Misbars, Dwarfism, elongated fins etc.
  6. Ratvan

93 at last count, also it looks like the parents are getting ready to lay again :censored:
  7. Ratvan

3 Weeks Old
  8. Ratvan

Knox not eating.

Ok I have been sneaky and think I may have got Knox insured with Lifetime Cover and no declared pre existing conditions (he has multiple vets and has only been in via Emergancy). Wish I had done this when i first got him He is back to his usual self now, Just have to admit defeat and buy him the...
  9. Ratvan

Knox not eating.

Does Dental count as a pre existing condition for insurance purposes?
  10. Ratvan

Knox not eating.

I do wonder if part of it is stress and or boredom. He's been home since 8pm last night. He has been eating on his own but not a lot. I've given him some oral painkiller accompanied by a lot of honking this morning. Still really lively just not eating as much as he did. I have given up on...
  11. Ratvan

Knox not eating.

Same here. I'm confused though this is a month almost exactly to the day that it last happened. I am wondering whether company would stop it...
  12. Ratvan

Knox not eating.

They talked about doing some bloods. He is being given fluids via drip in his ear. Apparently he is still very active. Seems to be enjoying the syringe feeds and has his own room now since he keeps escaping the hutch. Not eaten any food by himself yet and has done 1 dropping all day. Now we play...
  13. Ratvan

Knox not eating.

He went into hospital yesterday at about 6pm. He was more and more lethargic so I rushed him in. The vets has been syringe feeding him but still no poos. Hopefully have him home tomorrow
  14. Ratvan

Knox not eating.

Well Knox had GI stasis again today. Went to the vets, got painkiller, the GI booster thing, take home painkillers. Have booked in dental work for next week. Is there anything I can do to make him more comfortable? He just looks so sad
  15. Ratvan

Preparing for bonded bunnies.

Lemon should work. I use Citric acid for natural cleaning instead of vinegar
Back