• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rainbow_sammie

1. R

~Candle Ceremony 2019~ In Loving Memorial of Friends Never Forgotten

I can't post a photo (cant seem to ever get it to work) But I want to Remember my family's gorgeous tabby Leeloo who went over the bridge this year at the baby age of 7
  2. R

~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve 2017

No furry losses in our family this year However sadly we’ve just had to deal with the loss of a wonderful human as my Grandad passed away on the 6th December, he’ll be greatly missed as he was one of the nicest people you could meet and meant so much to us all :(
  3. R

‘Black Animals Don’t Photograph’ -ummm... no...

Meet Pudding :thumb: He’s a lab x German shepherd and whilst he’s big in size he’s as soppy and dopey as anything :lol:
  4. R

Names - how did you choose yours?

George got his name because it was St George’s Day and I couldn’t think of a more imaginative name :lol: Cupcake got her name eventually after me going through the various ideas I had for her and looking at her and realising with her brown and white and how small she was she looked like a...
  5. R

How long have you kept rabbits?

We had a few as family pets as a child As an adult it was a few months after my depression was diagnosed, I wanted some sort of focus in my life and a reason to get up everyday, we had cats and dogs already as family pets so I asked my parents if I could get something like a rabbit and they...
  6. R

~Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2016~

Is this just to honour the furry losses or are hooman ones allowed?
  7. R

Hello rabbit forum

Welcome
  8. R

My darling Toffee is going to the bridge today

Have a safe pass across the bridge little toffee x Lots of hugs to you as well x
  9. R

Sleep tight little Cupcake

Thank You all She had a happy 3 years with me (well she always seemed to be happy so I hope she did) Will probably take a couple of days to get used to the fact we have no rabbits in the garden now as as much I will miss being a bunny owner, I have to be sensible as right now life is...
  10. R

Not a recent pic but the only one I could find on my Photobucket
  11. R

She wasn't right last night when I went to feed her and cover her hutch up as usually if she hears you coming she'll be at the bars jumping around but instead she was sat in her bed area but I gave her some strawberry and she seemed to be eating it so thought she might have just been hiding in...
  12. R

Single Rabbits

Cupcake is a single bunny and she's very happy and well loved, she gets lots of attention throughout the day whenever a human or a dog goes out into the garden (she'll rub noses through the bars of her hutch with them) and always has fresh food and water and veggie treats now and again George...
  13. R

Hello from Norfolk!

Welcome from a fellow Norfolk Member :wave:
  14. R

So who has their Xmas tree up?

Ours is now decorated :D
  15. R

So who has their Xmas tree up?

Ours is up but not decorated yet
Back