• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rabbitwhisperrr

1. R

Just had to bring 2 Bunnies Indoors

I see some people feel outdoor bunnies do just as good out doors. If that is ur opinion ok. I have had bunnies as old as 16 plus. Hutch rabbits are stuck in boxes. Yeah i see in my own bunnies they like to sit by open doors but screened, enjoying the cool air the smells. Thats why they sit...
  2. R

My bunnies have moved house!

I am writing this to anyone who put their buns outdoors and find it to be ok. First its does seem like they enjoy it. That is it is different like freedom. But it is more dangerous. One is flystrick. It happend to most outdoor rabbits. Its is very bad and most outdoor rabbits get it...
  3. R

Loss Of Use in Hind Legs

Hi all I am new. I have helped people with finding rabbits for companions and new homes for rabbits. Hardest thing is losing our dearest loves. But from some of my experiences, the rabbits I helped find homes and their parents with help of vets the rabbits were able to walk, run and even hop...
Back