• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by rabbitmum

1. R

are these ingredients bun safe?

All these ingredients are in it.
  2. R

jaw abcess in elderly rabbit

sounds exactly like what our bun had...:( she had 2 in her jaw , one after the other in the same place:shock: she lived very happily for 2 years with abscesses coming and going over that time. she died of an unrelated stroke. we used intrasite gel in the wound after cleaning it daily, she too...
  3. R

Rabbits fighting

hi... we have a male and female both neutered and about 6 yo .. they "disagree" every day over food or something but its just mounting and chasing etc... not sure how bad yours are with the arguing:? if for the most part they are snuggling up together , mutual grooming etc I wouldn't worry too much
  4. R

What's the best flooring?

we use vet bed for pens;) easy to wash, dry , cut to size;)
  5. R

Rabbit health and regular treatments

hi... we have never needed to give any of our buns,past or present, tick or flea treatment (yet);) we do give ivomec as and when but that's it... we have a house cat and a very well walked dog:lol: who is very upto date with his jabs and flea treatments.
  6. R

are these ingredients bun safe?

hi all .. our bun has bladder sludge and regularly sees the vet,having traditional meds as needed but reading my dog magazine this morning I saw that there is a treatment for dogs with bladder issues. phytopet aqua ..they say on the label its safe for all animals even bunsters but I just want to...
  7. R

Phytopet Aqua

We have a bun with consistant bladder sludge problems, has anyone used Phytopet Aqua for their rabbits and was it any good? Was thinking of using it as an addition to vetenary treatment Thanks
  8. R

what should i do now? re bladder sludge

shes had it 6 years?....she lives with another bun, hes fine and we have had other buns around her during her life too????
  9. R

what should i do now? re bladder sludge

hi all.... havent been on here for a while due to my ill health.... enough about me:oops: hazel is 6 years old and spayed, she has had bladder sludge since we got her at 8 weeks... shes going through a really bad patch of it right now.. worst ever, shes wobbly on her feet and is hurting more...
  10. R

Fidget's a celebrity !! - showing off his scar :-)

fidget looks great:love::love:
  11. R

Katy & Her Kits

a mahoosive SSSSQQQUUUUEEEEEEE.... .from our house:p:love::love: mum and the babies are sooo adorable:love:
  12. R

How can anyone resist...?

:love::love:cant believe they are overlooked... wish i could help:cry:
  13. R

Summer - she needs loving thoughts - u/d pst 15 more pictures from today

yay ! glad shes had a good day:love:
  14. R

Missys gone

:cry::cry:
  15. R

Summer - she needs loving thoughts - u/d pst 15 more pictures from today

i dont know if it is any bigger or not:? at the end of the day she will let you know when shes had enough...only you will know what the right thing to do is and when..no one will judge you...bunny licks to you and summer:love:
Back