• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rabbit90210

1. R

Converted Dog crate

Hi, I really like the idea of a converted dog crate as an indoor rabbit hutch. I know there are loads of sites and explainations on here and the web but i really am useless at anything DIY related and also it always makes sense to re-use something rather than buying a new one. So i was...
  2. R

Indoor Hutch

Whoops sorry here's the link!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LARGE-DOUBLE-INDOOR-CAGE-FELIX-CONDO-RABBIT-RESIDENCE_W0QQitemZ360229593059QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=5286cda01240a0e201b21282fee77a41#ht_7843wt_1089 Thanks X
  3. R

Indoor Hutch

Hi, I am looking for an indoor hutch, the rabbit would be free range when i'm there but at night and when I'm at work she would have to be safely in the cage ( i worry too much about something happening to her in the day or at night when i can't keep an eye on her). So would something like...
  4. R

Rabbit Boarding or pet sitting in Oxford

Hi, Apologies if you are reading this for the second time, this is my first time using the forum and i managed to put the post in the wrong place! Anyway I live in Oxford I am thinking about getting a house rabbit and before I decide whether to i want to make sure i have good local boarding...
Back