• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by RABBIT FAMILY

1. R

We've just cut her nails and she's not happy

fluffys are dark I have to hold her and my husband cuts them
  2. R

We've just cut her nails and she's not happy

we've just cut fluffy's nails and she's not happy. How do you's do it and do your bunnies mind
  3. R

what made you get bunnies?

I was one of those mothers who bought one for our children thinking its only a rabbit we can just buy a huch and keep it in the garden it wont take much looking after (terrible i know but that was before we got her),she is now a big part of our family and has free range everywhere in the house...
  4. R

Poppet Update (Not good) :-(

Im sorry for her at this sad time,, I cried reading this and I know my other half would be the same as your :(
  5. R

Rimmi is upset at Fat Fluffs *must see* *Warning: Cute and Funny*

She is so cute, she looks just like my bun fluffy is she a netherland hoodie is very nice too :D
  6. R

Little Lemur

He is so cute hope they get homes soon
  7. R

Whats the best food/nuggets to use

thank you for the advice i'll start changing her food now :D
  8. R

Whats the best food/nuggets to use

hi i'm just looking for a little advice i'm feeding my bun (fluffy netherland cross 16 weeks old) Junior Nugget Rabbit Food by Pets at Home (£6.89 for a 2kg bag), as im new to having a bunny I would like to know if this is best for her. pets at home suggested this one but also told us our bunny...
  9. R

When does a rabbit stop growing

hi i was just wondering if a rabbit ever stops growing if so when we are newbies thanks:p
  10. R

rabbit insurance

Yes It Is Pet Plan Thanks
  11. R

rabbit insurance

hi please could anyone tell me if £9.58 a month is a fair price for pet insurane for my netherland dwarf cross thankyou
  12. R

She's gone off her pellets

Thankyou I had her at the vets on thursday, no dental problems. she's fine now she ate her pellets today, I put the corn on the cob in the bin and gave her a little broccolli and some tepid water in a bowl,, thanks
  13. R

thankyou for the info, im going to the fruit shop so i will get her some broccoli ect and take the corn on the cob off her (she wont be happy) I think it is so bad that pets at home sell those corn on the cobs when its bad for them, i would never have known thanks
  14. R

Hi i have a little netherland cross and usually she loves her pellets but she seems to of gone off them, she is eating hay, carrot and those dried corn on the cobs, is it ok for her not to eat pellets there the dwarf rabbit pellets from pets at home
  15. R

Meadow Hay

Can Rabbits Eat Meadow Hay If Not What Other Type Is There What Should I Be Using Thanks
Back