• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rabbit-Face

1. R

Hello :)

Oh no! I'm sure I will find I've been looking after Morris wrong too then! He prefers to be up high instead of low down and hidden. Perhaps I've brought him up to think he is cat
  2. R

Hello :)

Hi Everyone I've had Morris (Lionhead X) for nearly four years. Recently I unexpectedly adopted Frank (a netherland dwarf) and am hoping to bond the two. So, I thought I'd join this forum so all you lovely folk can give me lots of help and advice! Morris currently lives in adapted wardrobe in...
  3. R

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Vikki Area you live = Derbyshire Why did you choose your RU name? = It's what I call my biggest Bun Names of your rabbits = Morris and Frank Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nurse One thing you didn't know about me = I put off moving to Australia because in Queensland (where...
Back