• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by primrose

1. primrose

We don't like mummy to read

Same thing happened to my revision notes! Left my bedroom to get a drink and the paper ones were destroyed and the card ones had loads of teeth marks! "Stop revising and stroke me instead!"
  2. primrose

One happy Bunny!!!

Well bad news - She has licked her wound some point today (behind my back) and a thread came out so the vet said back on with the collar :roll: She's having it off when I'm supervising her but its been put back on tonight! Poor baby hated it. The vet didn't know about the lump and said it was...
  3. primrose

Back to her old self again!

Primrose has been through hell these past 2 and a half weeks, with a spay, re-stitching, head collar, sore ears, eye infection. However today I was allowed to take her collar off after vet's advice! We have been counting the days and telling her every time she scratched it, it would be coming...
  4. primrose

Jemimah admitted U/D Bad teeths indeed :-(

Lots of vibes for Jemmimah
  5. primrose

"its disgusting, i dont know how you can work in there"

I have the same problem. I overheard grandad saying my bunny room was a tip - yes it was slightly messy as all her things had to be out of her storage boxes while she was ill like medecine, treats, acqueous cream, syringes etc etc, but SO WHAT! :censored: I don't care, as long as my bunny is...
  6. primrose

Homeless man risks his life to save his pet rabbit

Amazing man! What a hero! Yes bunnies are like children :) But throwing a bunny into a river - that deserves a life sentence in my eyes! Ughhh some people make me sick! :censored:
  7. primrose

Storm!!!!!

Haha that made me laugh! Bunnies are so silly, Im always searching for things like the dustpan and brush and then find them behind chairs and things as Primrose has tossed them because they were 'in her way'!
  8. primrose

Vibes for Little Miss Sunshine :(

Lots and lots of vibes, hope she's back on her food soon and nibbling away!
  9. primrose

Rabbit Book for Children?

Hi, These books are good for children: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Small-Pet-Care-Rabbit-Hamster/dp/0756611040/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344268828&sr=1-3 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rabbits-Usborne-First-Pets/dp/0746061919/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344268880&sr=1-2 The first one is for...
  10. primrose

She's in my Pot !!

Aww cute!
  11. primrose

Nala's new friends - All bonded and happy :) photos added

Ohhh wow they are gorgeous! Im rubbish at taking photos as Primrose moves just at the right moment! - but these are excellent!
  12. primrose

One happy Bunny!!!

Aw thanks! She's A LOT happier, she normally cleans herself all day so was sad when she became a mucky pup! lol. She's got to go to the vets again today though because there's a lump on her neck and I'm not sure whether it's where the collar has rubbed or due to the injections she had :-S
  13. primrose

Olly and Honey, my little bunsters

Gorgeous! :love:
  14. primrose

One happy Bunny!!!

We have been counting down the days 'til Primrose could have her collar taken off... And TODAY'S the day :) So here are some piccys - her fur is a bit messed up from not being able to clean herself and from me wiping her with baby wipes! Hope you like them!
  15. primrose

Has anybody tried these?

Hey everyone. Primrose doesn't really do toys despite me trying lots of different rabbit and baby toys on her. However she LOVES these: http://www.ferplast.com/lista_prodotti_eng.php/id_menu=0405/prodotto=Nibbling%20toys%20for%20rodents The cheese one is her favourite. I think they're really...
Back