• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by prettylupin

1. P

Third eyelid?

Gosh glad I didn't read that before! Fortunately for us it was just a mild allergic inflammation of the conjunctiva. Perhaps if it continues to be present you might want to get it looked at. I would assume the most common cause for now if it were me, stress.
  2. P

Third eyelid?

Poppy's used to be visible quite often, especially with handling. It is a sign of stress and sometimes an inflamed conjunctiva, but Maisy's doesn't look particularly red to me.
  3. P

I really know im not the only one...

Sorry for your loss :cry: xx
  4. P

Lung lesion - to have surgery or not? Experiences appreciated.

I am so sorry for your loss:-( I understand how you might be feeling after losing my special little boy bunny when my first son was jjust 6 wks old. Being a new mum is tough and totally all consuming but despite this you did everything you could for your bunny. I was just about to post that I...
  5. P

Can anyone please suggest some ear drops for lopped buns?

Thank you. Yes he will retire soon so I shall nab his equipment then! Good luck Ruth :)
  6. P

Can anyone please suggest some ear drops for lopped buns?

I wish I had bought an otoscope for Poppy's ears. Used vet's one a few times but perhaps one at home could have helped me to spot the problem early. What a great idea.
  7. P

Dermot-Updated 24th May

Oh :cry: he has been around a long time, poor old boy. Sorry to hear this Jane x
  8. P

Poppy going downhill U/D RIP Poppy x

Duplicate post
  9. P

Thank you all x Jane, so sorry for such a waffling message...! I am very behind on here these days and have not got up to speed on all your bunnies so will take some time to read how everyone else's rabbits are doing. Thank you again for your kind thoughts x
  10. P

Very sad to update you all but Poppy was put to sleep on Monday last week :cry: She had been so much better in herself, eating tons of fresh forage, dozing in the sunshine in the garden, even hopping into the kitchen to say hello to us all. However, despite feeling better in herself the...
  11. P

Pip U/D post #55 - Fully recovered I hope :)

Well done Pip :thumb: She's doing really well. Well done you too. Poppy hates syringe feeding esp as she starts to improve so we actually cut it out once we could get her to self feed with encouragement and just focused on that. Masses and masses of forage and grass and just kept at it feeding...
  12. P

Pip U/D post #55 - Fully recovered I hope :)

Vibes for poorly Pip xx
  13. P

Just a quick update. Poppy is still with us and still getting better every day :-) She is coming out into the garden of her own accord, grazing and even trying to get into the flower bed! Her tilt is variable and sometimes totally absent now and she has stopped rolling on to her side completely...
  14. P

Here she is, taken just a few weeks ago :love: Scruffy old lady! And here she is with my eldest little boy, who loves her as much as we do. It has taken nearly all of her 8yrs with us, since we got her from the RSPCA at roughly 5-6 months of age, to trust us enough to get close enough to...
  15. P

Fiver again - U/D post #107 - May 5 - doing much better

:D It's all sounding so encouraging! x
Back